***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

I only wanted to highlight a small part of the previous post...

So, I headed downtown and hit up Footlocker, Champs, Niketown and Adidas to find something I wanted. Money was no object. My priority was a shoe I can wear for hours on the court and gives me support while not weighing me down. Looks were second. Call me Prof K, all I wanted was court performance. Granted this is also just running around the store and seeing how it felt, but I've been buying shoes for a while so I'm usually spot on with regards to how a shoe will treat me.

I tried on the Kobe 3, the LeBron 5, the Iverson 11, the Jordan 23, the BB 2, the Kobe 2K4 Huarache Laser, TS Lightspeed Mid (Howard colorway) and the TS Lightswitch lows (Gilby's). Here's my quick take on them, and I'll list them from least favorite to my favorite and finish with the one I copped and why.
Did you really run around the store? I've never seen anyone do that in my life...I bet the workers were like
eek.gif
grin.gif

I think that the Lebrons don't feel that good out the box but after a few wears they are a pretty good hooping shoe...and I have the H2K4 and those seem toget worse over time.

^^so how will that work? im planning on gettin there the day before. im confused now. do i just go there at 5 or roam the store for 8 hrs?

If there's an HOH employee on here that is willing to work with an out of towner on these Yankees, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

The 5pm looks about right, the cavs are in NY that night playing @ 7:30 wonder if James will break them out for the game.

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Do people actually enjoy camping out?

I'll just go to HOH between 4 30 - 6 to pick up a pair or 2.

You all know that the Yankees are going to be in abundance, right?
So folks outside of NYC... be patient... if you over pay next week.. you are gonna hate life.....
ohwell.gif

just my two cents
wink.gif

I just picked up the birthdays off of Niketown with a gift card and the 30% coupon. Woohoo! I almost paid full price for these during the holidays, but insteadI waited and only paid $70 out of pocket with shipping (minus my gift card of course).
smile.gif

Hey Greg,

I just went to your website for the first time ever today. Why don't you have ALL pics of the Lebron V's out on the street? All The High Schools Allthe PEs All the Underground stuff. I was going to show the fella's here on Campus, because none of them had seen it before, but it only had what's beenon NT to date bro.

Ya made me look bad.

I told them you were supposed to have the Bible of ALL THINGS LEBRON..... Awwwwwwwww poop!

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

unless you work there/got connects...,

good luck wit that

Have fun with the camp out. As long as I get there before B.I.Z I should be fine lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hey Greg,

I just went to your website for the first time ever today. Why don't you have ALL pics of the Lebron V's out on the street? All The High Schools All the PEs All the Underground stuff. I was going to show the fella's here on Campus, because none of them had seen it before, but it only had what's been on NT to date bro.

Ya made me look bad.

I told them you were supposed to have the Bible of ALL THINGS LEBRON..... Awwwwwwwww poop!
lol! so true. i go on there occasionally only to see whats already been posted on iss, kenlu, nt, or ebay.

Rocky,
If all I do is repost stuff from here then I guess I can quit so please don't bother mentioning my name. Who cares, right?
Oh and BTW if you are so knowledgeable PLEASE make a better site since you've seen and know it all, or maybe not cause another PE won't hit the streetsbecause of you.
If only I'd had access to them I would have post them. You sure you didn't miss anything? Went to the albums? Sorry your FIRST trip was adisappointment, I guess it's your las then.

YaOoO its j0HN, I guess you've seen the AF SNL's in here or the OSU Soldier's or the OSU IV's beforeanyone did or the MrB box one night before the release?! Think sometimes who is dropping all this info first fool.
One more thing you forgot to mention nikebasketball.com.

I'm out.

Yalls need to chill...I actually give Kaczalas props because dude updates that site all the time. And for people who don't skim through kenlu, ISS, NT, orwhatever other forums just to see if anythings new with LBJ... NikeLeBron is the number one site to go to for LeBron updates. As for the ZLVs..these shoes areclose to done..the black/crimsons are already at the the factory store.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Rocky,
If all I do is repost stuff from here then I guess I can quit so please don't bother mentioning my name. Who cares, right?
Oh and BTW if you are so knowledgeable PLEASE make a better site since you've seen and know it all, or maybe not cause another PE won't hit the streets because of you.
If only I'd had access to them I would have post them. You sure you didn't miss anything? Went to the albums? Sorry your FIRST trip was a disappointment, I guess it's your las then.

I'm out.

Wow "G" you got sensitive on me!!

I was just asking why you didn't have pics of ALL the Lebrons made in the V? Who said I WANTED to make a sight bro? I was trying to show YOURS to guyshere at Nike because you said you know ALL THINGS LEBRON.

Why get so sensitive about me asking you a question bro? I thought you actually COLLECTED all the Lebrons dear sir. You SEEM to know about everything thathappens here, so I figured maybe you finally got a great hookup here somewhere. So merely wanted to point some folks here TO IT, in case they could use it asa reference point.

Oh well. I guess you lost on figurin out what I was trying to do. Maybe next time read my man, what I am asking instead of being so defensive. MAYBE whenyou are posting here, you shouldn't act as if YOU know it all about Lebron and try to show EVERYONE up, then folks won't think your such an A-Hole Bro.

Its all good to me. I;ve SEEN them all and KNOW when they are all releasing. Its your job to know and spread the word to the board right? Come on. Don'tbe so sensitive and just take the hints. Step your All Things Lebron Saavy up and be a Humble dude instead of Know it all Lebronnet guy who really doesn'tknow it all. ok?

Have a great day Bro!

Will do my man.

But
1. I never said I know "ALL THINGS LEBRON" and I ain't trying to fake that.
2. I don't have a hookup like yours. All the pics and info is VERY hard to get for me.
3. There's a point where I can't step up my game all by myself. Sad but true.

For future reference please use PM if you want to give me advice :]

We'll have to work on that then brosive. Get that hookup goin...

Make a bigger better more comprehensive lebronnet with the help of Nike...

The Cleveland's Got Sole SHow ( Sponsored by a host of folks but TPREL and KDOGLBJ23 led the effort) was a great success and raised quite of bit of moneyfor a very worthy cause. Flip Jays was declared the winner. Truth (Poofy101) and others had the heat on these streets as well...

I will post pics next week... chilling in the snow with family in CLeveland...

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom