The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Originally Posted by Marvel Man X

ride with me is real chill. sound slike some ugk @#%$ with pimp c at the boards.

That's funny you said that because the file name is "UGK" and I just uploaded a beat with Pimp C sampled.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6101112

eek.gif
oh
f9d15ee2317255b2c0344d18a5a49216752f11e.gif
that joint is nice

8232501eb43a7755524bf50a31fb7ed2cbe6d31.gif

Originally Posted by JaeBeats

You got talent dun. what are you using?

Niiiiice beats son
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TWO NEW BEATS ON THE MYSPACE!!

"THUNDER AND LIGHTNING"

"ONE STORMY NIGHT"

www.myspace.com/jaepart2

YUUUUUUAAAAAHH

feedback plss
pimp.gif

Thank you for the in-depth comments, sir. I always appreciate those. Makes me go back and listen to my stuff a little more carefully.

I'm still only using FL6, myself.

Your "Thunder & Lightning" track caught me off guard.
laugh.gif
With the title, Iwasn't expecting something chillin' and smooth. It's nice, though.

Intro to "One Stormy Night" is nice. I think I like this one a bit more than "T&L." Gets you noddin'. These are my types ofmelodies that I dig. Are most of these original or sampled? Couldn't quite tell with the melody for the chorus. Your little breaks are nice, too.

I been gettin' lazy the past week or so, as far as finishing beats goes, or even just uploading them to SoundClick.
laugh.gif

But I finally decided to throw somethin' up there...

Outer Space Funk

Whoever listens to it, lemme know about the levels and overall volume, in comparison to other things. I got some new KRK monitors for Christmas, and I'mstill figuring out volume level settings and what not. Thanks.

You guys have a lot of talent, very much respect!

Anyone want to hit me up with a beat to twist over!? Haha.

Keep up the good work!

Pusha I like your!*!@ a lot... you seem like a real musical cat, gotta be skilled to put together chords like that and not just chop samples

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Thank you for the in-depth comments, sir. I always appreciate those. Makes me go back and listen to my stuff a little more carefully.

I'm still only using FL6, myself.

Your "Thunder & Lightning" track caught me off guard.
laugh.gif
With the title, I wasn't expecting something chillin' and smooth. It's nice, though.

Intro to "One Stormy Night" is nice. I think I like this one a bit more than "T&L." Gets you noddin'. These are my types of melodies that I dig. Are most of these original or sampled? Couldn't quite tell with the melody for the chorus. Your little breaks are nice, too.

I been gettin' lazy the past week or so, as far as finishing beats goes, or even just uploading them to SoundClick.
laugh.gif

But I finally decided to throw somethin' up there...

Outer Space Funk

Whoever listens to it, lemme know about the levels and overall volume, in comparison to other things. I got some new KRK monitors for Christmas, and I'm still figuring out volume level settings and what not. Thanks.

FL6
pimp.gif
YEAAAAA

"Thunder and lightning" just got that name cuz that was in the lyrics from the sample...didnt wanna make it too obvious cuz dudes is sample jackinround my way
nerd.gif

that particular beat was both sampled and original .I built the melody of the sample (the horn) and added synths plus drums to compliment it. I do that alot, just to add my own ideas to samples.

One Stormy night is entirely sampled [minus the bassline]. the drums are too. got it from the bangin beats drum loop pack
pimp.gif
.. lemme know if yall need it
nerd.gif
. I sampled the song off a vinyl record and dropped the mp3 into FL6 .

i like the way i made that beat because i based the verse off a few notes i chopped up and rearranged. The eerie strings/voice were rearranged and i put adelay effect to make it shift out smoothly.

YOUR NEW BEAT IS NICE
pimp.gif
all you should do is smooth the synths out a bitmore..the reso is too high in the main ones and it pan-shifts too hard. melody is nice and the backing synths you used is perfect for it

NEW BEAT! "DO YOU" www.myspace.com/jaepart2

Cot damn, Jae...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
"Do You" is niiice. The strings, the chops, the vocal samples.... This is ill. Great work.

Unfortunately, I believe Jae is no longer with us...
laugh.gif
I think he got banned in the PYP thread last night.

Zo...

- "On Hold" - Little repetitive, but it's smooth. Might try a breakdown or switch-up here and there to add a little variety.

- "NNH Snippet" - Sound like some war music.
pimp.gif
I could see someone using this for a diss track or some %%@%.
laugh.gif
I like this a lot.

- "Understand This" - Intro sample was dope. Once the beat drops, this is hot. And you got variation throughout this one, so it's much easier tolisten to.

- "Boxed In Hell" - Immediately had me goin'...
eek.gif
Choir is siiiick! This is my kind of style, so definitely my favorite so far. Good god, thisgot me amped...
laugh.gif

- "In Depth" - Smooth. Funky drum pattern. Sounds like a possible R&B track, perhaps. I like it.

- "Sweet (Tru Remix)" - Nice remix. Beat matches the vocals' tempo perfectly.

Only thing I'd say would be to turn your kicks down a little bit. They're a bit overpowering, on my speakers, at least. But great work, man.

Well, here's me...

Miami Nights

Originally Posted by I AM THE WALRUS 1

Pusha I like your!*!@ a lot... you seem like a real musical cat, gotta be skilled to put together chords like that and not just chop samples

Thanks a lot, man.

Yea, well... I don't sample partially because I like bringing somethin' totally new to the table every time. But also... Because I suck at it.
laugh.gif

I tried downloading your rhymes over dude's beat, but it keeps saying it's not a valid file type. Are you sure you upped a mp3?

If you ever feel like using any of my tracks, feel free to get at me.

NothingBefore

- Love it, the organs at the beginning are just so sick

i cant take no more dec.12
it's pretty dope, sample complements the synths very well

ballin4life02

- Love the beat like the reverbed drums, the lyrics are pretty nice...but if your gonna make a video you gotta be a bit less...stiff

whoever singing on the hook is awful.

Marvel Man X

Ride Dirty, Shine Clean

Very nice, drums hit hard

PUSHA x Vinsanity

Take Cover

Feelin it, got a nice dark vbe to it, seems a litlle bare though

SoulOfKuribo

Coastin

not feeling it at all, The clap is very over powering

Big - Can I get...

Like the vibe, kinda RZAish...and the sample is mad off beat

Mez1

Really feeling the whole gods son remix album, you even managed to make Zone out bearable..my favorite track has to be Last Real%%!@*% alive..

Dynasty
- You always been the nicest with the chops one here, this !+$# just proves it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CROSSISOM

Manipulate
Something about the baseline seems of key or something...

Immortal
!+$# is dope, Drums hit real hard on this...

ThaHunGer4more

drep and kenny

The synth after while becomes annoying at it becomes moreand more apparent that it sounds like a dying cat.

way i feel

the sampleseems way of beat.

oFLUo

the hole fas of screwed hooks is beginning to get on my nerves but luckily the beat isnice....

JaeBeats

Year 2038 Is smoooth, i mean #*!@ my girl to it smoooooth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Thunder Lighting.

!+$# is smooth once again, Loved the way you flipped the sample.

One Stormy night

Dope. got that raw feelin to it...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got some new !+$# on the myspace

Stadium Heat, Rocks
http://www.myspace.com/mythosv1
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=790785

Back
Top Bottom