The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

JaeBeats....Do You sounds really nice, get some dudes to spit some verses over that man, I really dig it.

NothingBefore.....you killed that subwoofer bassline homie, I think the beat should drop a bit sooner though, but damn, thats a hot track.

Zo...nice job on Sweet, your the 1st submission on it, so if nobody even does anything your automatically in. Your track is hot regardless though.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PUSHA[/color]...man Miami Nights just needs a nice sub bassline and I would pump that in the car when I'm in a good mood
laugh.gif
. Good shhh. I dig London Fog a bit more though, good stuff. Anticipation Rising sounds like a timbo track !

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]MYTHOS[/color].....I like Stadium Heat track, I think that breakdown around the 1 min mark should come a lot sooner too. Rocks is a real chill track too.

MIDAS...not too crazy about the Your the Best track....I AM however feelin' that GREATEST track, sounds ill.Don't Wanna be Right is my kinda steez too, I'd F with that track.

Marvel, not really feelin Haters, but the beat on Pimpin Aiint Easy is crack.

YoungCris, I'll peep all of those tracks a lil' later tonight, I have a headache from listenin to everyone's tracks
laugh.gif
� I did already hear that Jay remix obviously, good stuff.

====================================================================================================

EDIT (01/07/07): I uploaded all of the tracks through DIV-SHARE, so you can simply stream through each track on the play lists below, and you can even download individual tracks.

====================================================================================================

www.Mighty1ne.com

But anyways, after I got a lot of positive feedback from the Stillmatic Remix tape, I decide to work on the other Nas album that most people sleep on. With the exception of 9th Wonder's "God's Stepson", I don't think anybody even remixed this album (if they have I'd be interested in hearing them). I personally feel Stillmatic was easy to remix b/c Nas came hard on every track, but on a light, personal album like this, I knew this shh would NOT be easy.

The first disc is the entire Nas "God' Son" album remixed. The second disc contains random remixes from different Nas albums, ranging from illmatic, to I Am, etc.

But anyways, hope ya'll enjoy it, I really tried to go out of my comfort zone, and really experimented w/ a lot on this project...I'm sure most of you will notice the difference from my older work.

Peace and god bless.

2005211667417761080_rs.jpg

Nas is God's Son: The 2nd Coming (CD 1): Media Fire Link

2005283184663690114_rs.jpg

Media Fire Link (CD 2)

OR

Rapidshare Link (CD 2)

Track listing:

Disc 1 (100's)

100-Intro # 1 (snippet from Miss Jones on Hot 97)
101- Get Down
102- Carry the Cross
103- Made You Look
104- Last Real$@$%** Alive
105- Zone Out
106- Hey Nas
107- I Can
108- Book of Rhymes
109- Mastermind
110- Thugz Mansion (short version)
111- Warriors Song
112- Revolutionary Warfare
113- Dance
114- Heaven
115- Made You Look ft. Jadakiss & Luda (Produced by M1 & FLU)

Disc 2 (200's)

200- Intro # 2
201- Get Down II
202- Life is What You Make It ft. DMX
203- Theif's Theme
204- Success ft. Jay-Z
205- Gotta Love It
206- Legend (Instrumental Skit)
207- Life's a *!!@% ft. AZ
208- No Idea's Original (Star Time)
209- Purple
210- It's Mine ft Mobb Deep (prod. by M1 and FLU)
211- Black Zombie

PS:

a) Peep the video blends in the sig in case anybody missed em

b) I plan on re-mastering the Stillmatic joint I made within the next few weeks, so I'll post it up whenever its done (it will sound 100x better).

c) As for my next project, I'm gonna take some time off from music for a bit and learn some new things. I'll collab with a artists from around my way, and even some ppl on here (*cought Time *cough).

What up! New track I did for Dom Kennedy & Jskillz.. Actually, I had the beat made a few months ago but the song was completed recently. Watermelon Sundae

Reviews coming later
pimp.gif

Song is so damn old
laugh.gif

Sounds nice with some verse's over it though.........dope, relaxing stuff as usual Kenny.
smokin.gif

man i used to do beats with my cousin..with a mpc...dude retired from the beat game..and im alone with Fruity Loops..someone teach me some basics aboutFL...joint is soo harder without a midi..heres a quick rookie sample i did..hows this for a first beat?
projectwaldeck.mp3 - 0.58MB

Mayor, just download some drum kits, diff sites have em.

If you wanna know the basics, hit me up on aim: mezone718

mayor
track needs work...
Mez.. i was digging your "Made You Look" remix a lot... $*%$ is crazy

Oo0oOo... Yes. Mez, that "Made You Look Remix" is definitely dope! Once the beat drops, it's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna have to listen to the rest of your stuff when I get the time.

Mayor... Go with the 2nd one, but you need to add a lot more to give the track a fuller feeling.

Keep workin', though. I was the exact same last Spring.
laugh.gif

New track...

Sins of the Dead

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

i made this beat in like 20 minutes after learning more about FL..tell me which beat sounds smoother...
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6358284e997f9e/

or tthis one?...
edit1.mp3 - 1.12MB....

listen to the hi hats in both...Mez0ne said the second one is better

You def need a bassline. Bass line = life and breath of a song.

PUSHA - Sins of the Dead....You need to cut out that whole first minute before it really drops. Before that synth linedropped I was like nah I'm not feelin this. But then the synths dropped and I was like ...ahh ok. My point is that, that whole minute you could lose alotof listeners and potential buyers. It just seemed like a long bridge. The synth I'm talking about is at the :50 mark, you should atleast drop that around:30...I would even try to squeeze all that in there before that. All in all it was decent in the end.

Represent for Hip Hop is piff. I like the timing of all your samples.Do you do this for a living?

"NothingBefore.....you killed that subwoofer bassline homie, I think the beat should drop a bit sooner though, but damn, thats a hot track. "

Thanks alot Was on some kanye/Toomp when i made it ima upload the done snyth version tonight which is od crackkkk

Feeling the beat alot Marvel Man
pimp.gif

ok..im a first time producer on FL..made 2 beats..i know both need alot of fixing but i need a guide..so please no matter how harsh..tell me how bad or howmuch work is needed on these beats...

Mayor Of NYC
To tell you the truth that beat isn't bad if you took that "BODY!" clip out. Keep up the good work.

Marvel Man X
I wasn't really feelin clips for the hook, but the beat actually flows pretty well.

PUSHA
Wow I really am feelin the "Sin of the Dead" track. Those choir vocals are sick. Soundin more like Timbo and dem..
pimp.gif

Now, I scrapped the Amazin' Gangster mixtape. I was done and everything but I just didn't feel it would beworth it. So I stripped the beats and I'm usin it for this mixtape I'm puttin out.

Here's a track I'm usin' for the Intro. My boy spat his first and it's SICK! I'll keep you updated
tongue.gif

Here's my beat I used for "Say Hello" but this will also be on the mixtape.

Here's an R&B track I cooked up two days ago and I love it. The bridge is
eek.gif
IMO.
FOOTSTEPS

Marvel... "F U" is pretty nice. My favorite part would definitely be the piano. Did you play that, yourself? I'm not a hugefan of those snare rolls, but I know that's not exactly my style to begin with. The beat runs smoothly, though.

Mayor... For your second beat, this isn't really all that bad. I agree with Hype bout the "BODY!" part. Just work on the timingof some things and transitions. A couple things seemed like they jumped into the beat, somewhat offbeat or too early. Work on that choppy factor and you'llbe good. I already give you props for getting right into working with samples, on your first couple beats. I still steer clear of them.
laugh.gif

Hypebeast... "Intro" track is legit. Builds the mood for an album, for sure. With me, I'd probably make some gradual additionsthroughout the track, to build the anticipation and stuff. But still, nothing bad about it. "Say Hello" beat is dooope, once it finally drops.Feelin' the drums a lot. Breakdown at 1:40 with the synth strings was cool, too. I like that lil' southern type of feel you mix into it, during thechorus. "Footsteps" sounds sweet, too. Real smooth. Bassline is a little loud, but maybe it's just my speakers. I like your drum work, from whatI've heard. Aw man, and I listened all the way through to hear this bridge you were talkin' about. Switch-up was siiiick.

Me....

She Loves Me

I haven't posted in here in a while, so check tracks like "Trouble" and "Extraterrestrial March," too.

Thanks PUSHA. Its not you. When I burnt a copy for the whip the bassline was a little overwhelming. I've been without my headphones for a couple daysso...I can't hear EVERYTHING right now.

She Loves Me is official. I like the drums. It's something about a cymbal that makes drums sound so much better IMO. It's a nicesimple track.
The lil drop of the Synth around 2:14 was cool too.

Trouble is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
You went IN on that one. I'm not gonna lie when it first start I was a alittle ehh. Cause I thought it was gonna be that way the whole through but right around 57 secs
eek.gif
everything came together real nicely. The only thing is your kick choice. Itworks, but it don't really "KNOCK" IMO. The snare is nice but the KICK should be a thunderous type of drum.

Extraterrestrial March
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
in that order. Them drums are SOO Official! Very NicoleScherzinger (sp?), Prince, hell even a little Britney Spearsish. The Marching band drums you put in there are
eek.gif

All in all Good stuff...

Back
Top Bottom