The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Just lost 13 GB of samples and beats...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
Oh my god that's awful.

You have your beats backed up anywhere?
I have some of the samples and all the finished beats but none of the original project files and chopped up samples.
smh.gif

I'm looking through some of my older beats on my external hardrive, this #%#$ is wack as hell.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pay jape

plan ...the roots joint is TOUGH. been a minute. i need to stop in here more often.
mez ...hit me up. beats are dope. i was actually on your myspace a couple of days ago.
ps2...man enough is ill... i might flip that sample.

whens the last time there was a beat battle...?
anyways...peep this.

i think my levels are a little off. i just got a new spot and my ears are still adjusting
DivShare File - RightOnTime.mp3
DivShare File - kr_iLL_.mp3

someone teach me how to post the little player thing. its been that damn long.
Sup kid, I post in here like once every few months I hardly recognize most dudes in this thread.
laugh.gif

Just hit me up through myspace/aim.

kr_ILL is nuts
eek.gif

too many people just drop beats without leaving feedback. If we get some more of the older heads back in here I'd start posting more.

My thoughts exactly Plan.

pay jape wrote:

yo shizzymaster... beats are cool. i just think you should do more with your sound.
Jape, thanks for the feedback on the tracks...i appreciate that there fam. Oh, shizzymaster? lol, oh, thats how you sayit? Cool.

Johnny Jetson wrote:
Touched up some of my beginner beats

check the soundclick ..

http://www.soundclick.com/johnnyjetson

JJetson doesn't sound to shabby for beginner beats, not my choice of sound but still not bad, but i'm no proffesional so don't take it to heart. Itsounded like some of the sounds were off tempo. The same way i felt my beats sounded when i first started off, but keep doin ya thing, cause somebody else isgonna straight feel it.

smokin.gif
Thanks shizz, I appreciate the positive feed.

Def. Just added to my drive

Stop Wait is dope btw. Sampling is mad hard my G

What kind of set up you got

New track called "Broken Beatmonkey". Didn't like it at first, but after about 1000 plays, i started feelin it.

JJetson, glad you liked "Stop! Wait!"

ha... i always read it as shizzymaster... my bad.

Oh, don't even sweat that man. You cool NT peoples.
pimp.gif

Well anyway lets get us some beats knockin on the page NT. Make em look like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, and JJetson, i really don't have a set up,..i use old FL5, Cool Edit Pro, and a record player.

Originally Posted by Shizzmyster SS

ha... i always read it as shizzymaster... my bad.

Oh, don't even sweat that man. You cool NT peoples.
pimp.gif

Well anyway lets get us some beats knockin on the page NT. Make em look like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, and JJetson, i really don't have a set up,..i use old FL5, Cool Edit Pro, and a record player.
oh i thought you had a mpc

Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted on here. I used to put my beats up on NT a couple years ago (username: victor!), but I've justrecently got back into it, and much more serious this time around.

I'll be back later to drop some feed, but here's some of my newer stuff:
I have some raw beats up on my soundclick also.

I'll definitely be around to check everyone else's stuff, I'm always down to listen to other people's tracks.

Shizz, Jaye and Lowend
pimp.gif
im feelin all of that stuff specifically Jaye that track you posted was
pimp.gif
Shizz stop and wait is
pimp.gif
and Lowend the Kanye keristuff was
pimp.gif

Something I made a while back kinda sketchy but ehh.

NuMba1KiCkrocka, thats a pretty nice beat. Its catchy. It would make a nice R&B track in my opinion. I could hear somebody singin off that.Pretty good stuff tho.

Here's a beat i did a while ago myself called, "Live At The Shindig"

And another joint for that southern ride called, "Southern Stroke"

Numba1, that track was cool in the beginning, I was diggin the simplicity. I would take that synth line out that comes in and instead try throwing in some FXin the background to keep it from getting stale.

Shizz, 'Live at the Shindig' was kind of eh to me, but that 'Southern Stroke' has a sickkk loop. Nice work.

Alan, 'Futuristic Swag' is easily the nicest beat out of the ones you listed. That track has some serious bounce. I like how your sound is alotdifferent from typical stuff, keep it up.

Thanx for the feedback ya'll. Appreciate it.

Alan Garner, beats a slammin man, I especially like that "Deuces" track. Good work. All them beats had knock. You doin ya thing on the boards ifthats what it is. If not,...still sounds fresh fam. Keep it on!

Here's a joint a did a while back called, "YOU"

And another joint called, "Skyhigh"

I wish I had your ear for samples shizz...good stuff you be finding...but since I'm from Texas, I was feeling a lil synthy this evening haha...typicalsouthern track, but hey....i like it
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom