The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

bleed05, thanx for the feedback tho. Your beat sounds pretty monsterous, not my choice of music, but still...you made it, and you like it, so thats allthat counts. My mans' and them was feelin it tho. They listened to it about 2 or 3 times. Just comes to show you that there's always gonna be ahandfull of people that don't feel your music. But then there's that other handfull thats straight diggin it! Keep doin ya thing fam.

ps2child, glad you like my choice of sample. Don't know if you like the beat itself, but still...glad you like!

Here's i joint i did for all the strong women out there. My super-baby's.
(part of the "Circa 1969" collection i'm doing)

"Strong Girl"
Shawn Sample

Originally Posted by Shizzmyster SS

bleed05, thanx for the feedback tho. Your beat sounds pretty monsterous, not my choice of music, but still...you made it, and you like it, so thats all that counts. My mans' and them was feelin it tho. They listened to it about 2 or 3 times. Just comes to show you that there's always gonna be a handfull of people that don't feel your music. But then there's that other handfull thats straight diggin it! Keep doin ya thing fam.

ps2child, glad you like my choice of sample. Don't know if you like the beat itself, but still...glad you like!

Here's i joint i did for all the strong women out there. My super-baby's.
(part of the "Circa 1969" collection i'm doing)

"Strong Girl"
Shawn Sample
beat itself is ill too. but i need that sample bro please!!!!!

I'll post this up while I go back and listen to other people's tracks..

Just a few beats thrown together.

shizz, my general advice to you would be to work on getting a nasty bassline game.. I think that would take your production to the next level.

bleed, the sounds themselves were cool (except that crash cymbal). I wasn't diggin this track at first melodically but it's growing on me. I woulddefinitely take out the synth whistle during the verse though, let those horns shine.

numba1, the idea is cool but I feel like there's something missing. Couldn't really tell you what that is though, sorry.. I would try playing aroundwith adding a bassline or a real fat 808 that'll fill the low end.. also, that phased out percussion that comes in near the end isn't doing it for meeither. Keep working on this one though, there's potential here.

lo.end.radio- I like your compositions! tight stuff, First track- I would add a build/ transition before the drop to build anticipation , it would make thedrop more dramatic....the 2nd beat you should expirament with layering strings under those chords the sound would be big- but good job. Last beat is tight

Numba1- Good choice of sample- you can build on that beat with more instruments, add a bassline to start, mess with some repeated piano chords, do u - there isroom for more on that track,

Shizz- "Strong girl" is a tight beat but some Percussion rolls and fills would set that track off!!!! Good stuff

Bleed05- Thats pretty dope, the drop when the vocals comes in distorts a little but it can be fixed in the mixdown

lo end radio, ur beats slap!! especially the 2nd one. I would adjust some things here and there (1st song: maybe make synth less repetitive by adding more barsand notes to that loop. or add some sick bass synth or other layers
pimp.gif
)

mix those professionally (idk maybe its my headphones), but dang they would sound even better
pimp.gif

overall your beats are sick

�loendradio wrote:
shizz, my general advice to you would be to work on getting a nasty bassline game.. I think that would take your production to the next level.

Thanks for the critique loendradio. Appreciated. I listened to your tracks as well. Good stuff. I'm diggin that beat at the 2:46 mark. Beat is fire. Dam ineed to get me a keyboard or somethin! lol.

"Open Your Eyes"

"All I Have

Back
Top Bottom