The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Ps2child
I like all 4 of those jamz. Good stuff 
pimp.gif

Bleed05

I like the feel of that track alot. Personally, I don't like the addition of the "Choir" during the verses and the one during the hook. I think you should add a dope bassline also. Other than that everything is straight imo. Not bad at all 
smokin.gif

Preciate the feedback Pablo...I felt something was missing and it was definitely a bassline...here's another I did today...all feedback is welcomed...and ps2child...dope as usual 
pimp.gif

DivShare File - HAM.mp3........track wouldn't embed for some reason, so just follow this link, thanks

eyes.gif
bleed05 wrote:

Preciate the feedback Pablo...I felt something was missing and it was definitely a bassline...here's another I did today...all feedback is welcomed...and ps2child...dope as usual 
pimp.gif

DivShare File - HAM.mp3........track wouldn't embed for some reason, so just follow this link, thanks

Try not to rip off Vibe Beatz melody next time. Or atleast give him credit for it.

Originally Posted by that dude

Both cracc reality checc started off slow but picced up
Does the letter 'K' not work on your keyboard? Just wondering...

Originally Posted by bleed05

If I ever heard Vybe do that, I would have homie....purely coincidence
Nah homie im not to sure about that. Its an exact rip.

I understand your an up and coming producer, but keep your ideas and your tracks original. It'll add more to yourt value. Also do research on your mixing. It def needs improvement. Your instrument and beat arrangement need work as well. But keep grinding.

P.S. I see your using the MPD... Get an MPK49 You'll thank me later
wink.gif

Damn...that's crazy right there...i'm not the one to steal someone's ideas, but whatever....my mixing does suck tho lol...you have the MPK49?

Damn...that's crazy right there...i'm not the one to steal someone's ideas, but whatever....my mixing does suck tho lol...you have the MPK49?
Yea the MPK is sick. I had the MPD as well, but once the MPK came along... I was sold.. The thing is perfect. What Workstation are you using to create beats? FL, Logic, Reason?

The MPK dropped like a month after I got the MPD lol...how are the pads on there??...cuz the MPD's pads suck...I use Logic tho...I love it

The MPK dropped like a month after I got the MPD lol...how are the pads on there??...cuz the MPD's pads suck...I use Logic tho...I love it

^ lol that sucks. The pads are decent, but replaceable.. Not as still as the MPDs tho...

mann chyld - dope $$$@ homie...forreal
ps2 child - craaazy

yall check me out. started a new beat blog....

JAPEWON.tumblr.com

What's happening NT Producers, I just listened to everybody's beats and just wanted to say I love the variety of styles on here in this NT Beat Thread.....

Jetpacunlimited aka "Scratchboi".... nice production on that track. Sounds clean and clear.

Shizzmyster SS ... I like "The Pawnbroker" track. Very laid back. Also that "Stepping In" Track is CRAZY!!!!

Mannchyld ... Good first track post! That remix is dope.

ps2child ... NICE TRACKS! But, I LOVE that "Maybe" track the MOST!!  

bleed05 ... I don't know the name of your first track, but it's a cool track. Also that "Speak Ya Heart" track is cool also.

(Whew, lol) I hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Well I have 2 new tracks here for you NT Beat Producers to listen to, the first one is a dedication to my late great auntie, it's entitled... "Long as Afternoon Shadows"  DivShare File - Long as Afternoon Shadows.mp3

The second track is an unfinished track dedicated to all those cheating girlfriends/wives out here doing sneaky !#*$. The track is entitled... "Someone's Taking my Love"   DivShare File - Someone_s Taking my Love.mp3

SneakerinterioR...that guitar on Someone's Taking my Love is SERIOUS...hard sample rt there...i'm tryna get my sample game up myself....here's the latest

Hey thanks bleed05 for the love. But that production is all original no sampling in that instrumental at all. I had my guitarist freestyle on the track, I just edited what I wanted from the jam session. The other track is a Sade sample that was used from one of her songs entitled.... "Pearls".  

Hey bleed05 I like your new track up there as well it's Nice. Also give your tracks a titled name.(lol) 

Watsup everyone i really dont post my beats on here much but i figure getting any type of feedback always helps so im down to start posting.

@SneakerinterioR - 'Someones taking my love' is mad nice. the guitar is sick

@Shizzmyster SS -Stepping in is dope. i would use Cleaner percussions just to make it sound more crisp but its official.

I see most people on here sample, i do both..really trying to focus on Composing/Live beats now tho

heres my latest composed pop/r&b track "Smile On My Face"

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Watsup everyone i really dont post my beats on here much but i figure getting any type of feedback always helps so im down to start posting.

@SneakerinterioR - 'Someones taking my love' is mad nice. the guitar is sick

@Shizzmyster SS -Stepping in is dope. i would use Cleaner percussions just to make it sound more crisp but its official.

I see most people on here sample, i do both..really trying to focus on Composing/Live beats now tho

heres my latest composed pop/r&b track "Smile On My Face"

80% of your beat is how well it is mixed. Thats exactly whats hurting your otherwise pretty good track. Keep Grinding.

PS2 inbox me I got somethin to holla at you about on the beat u sent

Back
Top Bottom