The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Those two tracks are Main..not my preference but still cool...here's my latest Beautiful Mind-

Here's another I just knocked out...found a hard lil loop and kept it simple...str8 thru wit no hooks...meant for somebody to kill Soul-

Bleed wats good thanks for the feedback i like Beautiful Mind the drums and snares are on point and sample is tight!!!! fix up the percussions and i think it would bring it more life but thats just my opinion good stuff keep making music ill post more stuff today when i get back from class!!!!!

Found a sample that is just straight
sick.gif
from a popular 70s soul group too.
pimp.gif
ill post my results soon

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

April 9th... but my newer @*$$ like that is gonna be on the next tape after the one I'm dropping in April. You working on another tape? That December tape was dope.

That's what's up...a little sad that I gotta wait longer to hear more joints like that, but I know your tape will be dope.

I was working on a tape for March but I think I'm gonna wait until the end of April to put that out.

yo symbols is dope. good @%+@ kenny.

plan that @%+@ is nuuuuts. wooo!!!!
yo i never found your last beat tape...hit me with a pm.

i got two...

japewon.tumblr.com
right on time and jape kong

U ever flipped that Space Jetpac?...that imma dog remix goin hard to boy...dammit....u use logic rt?

Originally Posted by bleed05

U ever flipped that Space Jetpac?...that imma dog remix goin hard to boy...dammit....u use logic rt?
Yea I flipped that Space... Imma post it soon. - Nah I don't use logic (although I have it lol) - I use FL. Preciate tha love bro
pimp.gif

O ok...im tryna use the piano roll for those crazy snare rolls, but cant figure out how to do it...I watch videos on how to do it in FL and Logic dosen't seem to have that chop function...or the sensitivity one that makes em real small

Originally Posted by bleed05

O ok...im tryna use the piano roll for those crazy snare rolls, but cant figure out how to do it...I watch videos on how to do it in FL and Logic dosen't seem to have that chop function...or the sensitivity one that makes em real small

1/6 step

Here is the "Prison" sample... im currently flipping... Still got alot of editing to do. The Mix isn't final at all - nor are the breakdowns... but this will give you an idea or where im going with it.

Here is the "Prison" sample... im currently flipping... Still got alot of editing to do. The Mix isn't final at all - nor are the breakdowns... but this will give you an idea or where im going with it.

- If this is a repost then YUKU is REALLY TRIPPIN!!!

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

So u really gon kill it like that huh? lol....I see where u taking that one bruh...

bleed05 wrote:
Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

So u really gon kill it like that huh? lol....I see where u taking that one bruh...

Preciate it, that version I posted is dreadfully rough... I've been working on alot of projects so that one is kinda slow to move. The mix isn't as clean as its going to be and the placement still has plenty issues... Really I just wanted to demonstrate how I was handling the sample. I faithfully recreated each instrument and stripped the sample it self of all mids and lows...

The thing about sampling is... If your only looping a track, your not really creating anything outside of the beat itself. Thus the reason I hardly sample. If im going to do it I want to do it right.

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

jape, how i hear those beats, i went to yer blog page and got confused

just wherever you see the black bar with the play button. just click on that. 
but all the posts arent beats. just certain ones. i be posting mad random stuff. 

hey yo plan the tape is ridiculous...my tape will arrive...eventually.
i see how you been going left more. i like it alot.

AO-Making Money
AO-Fall Off

Critique My beats plz!!!!!! Jet the transitions on that "Prison" beat is crazy very unique!!!

^ making money has on ok start... u need to lose the sleigh bells tho
laugh.gif
and u need a better kick... its too hollow...

i dont like that 2nd one at all... u need to work on ur melodies

i need some dough so i went to rocbattle... check out a couple tracks and let me know what yall think www.iHateTime.com

Back
Top Bottom