The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id actually like to see more videos of this famous guy and his routines.
haha-eye-roll.gif

What a day. Folks looking for partners to go half on used panties and video requests of small men twerking and rolling in compression shorts on a basketball court. This thread keeps finding ways to take it to a new level and we're not even in December yet

haha-eye-roll.gif

What a day. Folks looking for partners to go half on used panties and video requests of small men twerking and rolling in compression shorts on a basketball court. This thread keeps finding ways to take it to a new level and we're not even in December yet

This is the second unit I know all too well. No structure, quick bad shots and turnovers. Thankfully the starters ran it up in the third.

31 & 10 in 27 minutes of work is insane.

This is also why I didn’t understand moving off of Val. JJJ still has a ways to go. They’ve struggled defensively & now I don’t know how they’re gonna score

Memphis really gave up Val for adams . Adams legit made Memphis one of the worst defensive teams in the league

31 & 10 in 27 minutes of work is insane.

This is also why I didn’t understand moving off of Val. JJJ still has a ways to go. They’ve struggled defensively & now I don’t know how they’re gonna score
I’m glad Val is gone, he was a menace in the paint against us last year. Capela had his way tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom