The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're over 25%, around 30% into the seasons and Ben Simmons and Kyrie Irving's situations still yet to be rectified. Kind of like when the pandemy started, I think a lot of people expected a few weeks and it'll get worked out. According to Hoopshype, Benjamin is supposed to make $33,003,936 this season. Divided by 82 to establish a game check, $402,487 per game. Philly has played 23 games, so he's already missed out on $9,257,201 with this nonsense. And of course Kyrie is slightly more complicated since he's still getting paid for road games despite not playing in them so $35,053,700 is $427,484 per game x 10 road games already played he has missed out on $4, 274,481 of salary.

Also never heard it mentioned Benjamin has a 15% trade kicker making trading for home even more of a nonstarter. He has made $57,179,649 to date. Kyrie has made $162,528,392 so I can see how either could sustain it but stilll.

#couldntbeme

No. If I wanted to discuss Hall of Famers and some of the best players of All-Time, I would have said "Tobias Harris is a Hall of Famer and one of the best players of All-Time."

Again, players with that type of skill set tend to get "overpaid". It's the nature of the league and the game, been happening since forever. That doesn't mean he isn't one of the best 3rd options in the league, which is exactly what he is and what I stated
I just disagree with the word "elite"

If I said Andrew Wiggins or D'Angelo Russell were "elite" scorers, it would be an overstatement. Imo

To me, the word "elite" is reserved for the best of the best. I just don't see Tobias Harris as that. Especially because he's paid as if he's one of the top players in the game. Currently he's the 13th highest paid player in the NBA.

Either way, agree to disagree. Moving fwd

They were SICK. Calling me outta my e-name and everything. Twas a glorious time. That Denver game was legendary stuff.
Legendary. Russ and the Nuggets always had beef up to that point, fans tryna fight him, kids tryna fight him, beef with the mascot, and fam hits the GW 3 from 40ft in your building to secure his record 3D, a 50 pt triple double. Crown him

1638811266579.png

apologizes better be as loud as the disrespek the last few years b

Meh.

Their culture is Steph. Without him, it all collapses.

There wasnt a strong enough narrative there which matters. It was really the reason why Westbrook won. The whole GSW thing/Triple Double thing. Only Harden could have matched it as the stats were comparable.
Refreshing honesty. :nthat:

There wasnt a strong enough narrative there which matters. It was really the reason why Westbrook won. The whole GSW thing/Triple Double thing. Only Harden could have matched it as the stats were comparable.
Plus Jordan Brand/Nike/NBA got on board and Oscar’s bought out blessings, beard had no chance. He should have got it that year.

Legendary. Russ and the Nuggets always had beef up to that point, fans tryna fight him, kids tryna fight him, beef with the mascot, and fam hits the GW 3 from 40ft in your building to secure his record 3D, a 50 pt triple double. Crown him

Tryna make sure If I remember correctly, but didnt that Game Winner also eliminate the Nuggets from making the playoffs as well? I just remember that was a huge game for multiple reasons.

We're over 25%, around 30% into the seasons and Ben Simmons and Kyrie Irving's situations still yet to be rectified. Kind of like when the pandemy started, I think a lot of people expected a few weeks and it'll get worked out. According to Hoopshype, Benjamin is supposed to make $33,003,936 this season. Divided by 82 to establish a game check, $402,487 per game. Philly has played 23 games, so he's already missed out on $9,257,201 with this nonsense.

I believe Benjamin's money, home and away, is just being temporarily withheld. I was under the guise that he is still going to get that backpay minus fines once he is finally cleared but a Sixers fan or someone else can confirm.

@amitt5504 @xxpizzo Moheezy Moheezy y'all doing a CJ for Benjamin swap with either team adding filler and/or assets as necessary????

I'd be down for that considering Maxey's emergence. Having a backcourt of Maxey and CJ with Curry out of the bench would be an ideal lineup.

On interesting scenario I saw on Bleacher Report was:

• Memphis Grizzlies Receive: Ben Simmons and a 2025 second-round pick from Memphis Grizzlies (via ATL)
  • Philadelphia 76ers Receive: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Dillon Brooks
  • Oklahoma City Thunder Receive: Tyrese Maxey, Steven Adams, Ziaire Williams, a 2022 first-round pick, a 2024 first-round pick and a 2026 first-round pick

We're over 25%, around 30% into the seasons and Ben Simmons and Kyrie Irving's situations still yet to be rectified. Kind of like when the pandemy started, I think a lot of people expected a few weeks and it'll get worked out. According to Hoopshype, Benjamin is supposed to make $33,003,936 this season. Divided by 82 to establish a game check, $402,487 per game. Philly has played 23 games, so he's already missed out on $9,257,201 with this nonsense. And of course Kyrie is slightly more complicated since he's still getting paid for road games despite not playing in them so $35,053,700 is $427,484 per game x 10 road games already played he has missed out on $4, 274,481 of salary.

Also never heard it mentioned Benjamin has a 15% trade kicker making trading for home even more of a nonstarter. He has made $57,179,649 to date. Kyrie has made $162,528,392 so I can see how either could sustain it but stilll.

#couldntbeme

Ben played everyone guys a clown . Almost Christmas no update ain’t been no news in the last couple of weeks . They clown Zions availability but Ben has suffered his fair amount of injuries and to pull this stunt hilarious . Kyrie is just delusional guy should just retire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom