The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
267028225_5401971146498032_5242187989467417586_n.png

LA has to be included in that as well, you need to be vaccinated to play there, or did i miss something ?

assuming the rules haven't changed since the start road teams are exempt from city/county mandates because technically they don't work in those areas.

ironically he'd have to be vaccinated to attend the game as a fan, but he can play in it unvaxxed.

Lakers fans so disingenuous. Top75 AD on the roster….

But…nvm

sohi 23 sohi 23 , MVP MVP trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

Y’all putting AD down too. And it’s legit sad! :smh:

FreeAD

which part do you dispute?

Steph has the DPOY this year right? Or do you think anthony Davis is having a better year defensively? AD will always be my guy but he’s been inconsistent.

have you not constantly (and rightfully so :lol: ) talked **** about Russ for years? Talking about how he’s a ballhog, he can’t shoot, he turns it over all the time, he fake tries hard, etc … but now its Lebron’s team is too stacked.

I’m telling you if lebron wins a title this year with Russ as the 3rd best player on the squad (making 44 million), it will be his biggest accomplishment yet.

Last edited:
Even if Kyrie is only allowed to play away games it seems odd to me that he would choose to come back at a time when COVID is ravaging the league.

Having said that, Kyrie is his own man and has given back so much to his communities especially around this time of the year

He does amazing work off the court. Kudos to him

Calling KD and Bron bishes to their face

and yet dude pulled several bish moves himself

he could have manned up and actually step to adams and/or bron to their face but instead he decided hitting them in the nuts was the better option AND ran to his car to cry and call KD to join his team after catching an L

I don’t think you can call up guys from non affiliate teams. Hornets already had their Covid battle so gelo might not get his chance this season

This has to be a first…part-time NBA player. What a time
When the idea of Kyrire only playing road games first was floated, Ralph Lawler talked about how, when Bill Walton was playing for the San Diego Clippers, he was going to law school and only played in games that season for the Clippers that fell on the weekends. Ralph said the arrangement did work, but its entirely possible that the Clippers just sucked and would have been bad even if Walton was full-time.

Anyway, point is, that the part-time player thing is not unprecedented.
This gotta be the first ever, right? Part time NBA player? I don't think we've seen this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom