The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are all the washed ****** all going to the same G-League team ? :lol:

They are bringing everybody out of the washing machine and graveyard and a bunch of folks I’ve never heard of before. Unless they are overseas, Beas and Lance need to come back.

If you a g league guy and you aren’t vaccinated that’s fumbling the bag . You know it’s go time
Can't imagine with some of the **** holes and deadly cartel areas some of these dudes have played in to realize their dream that a life saving vaccine is where they'd draw the line.

New update is just fine, seems snappy. Gotta give it some time to mature and work out the bugs instead of crying within the first 2 mins.

The OG Black is a deep *** black though, had to go back to cool grey.

Real talk - why don’t they get this kid an arm. I thought prosthetics had come pretty far nowadays. And with how much of a baller he is i’m sure he could get one for free.
I guess at this point maybe he’s accepted his disability and is comfortable with how things are and is fine with it? From a basketball perspective, I’m not sure how much it would help. He’s legit better than some folks with two arms but only use one hand to dribble, finish, etc :lol:

I guess at this point maybe he’s accepted his disability and is comfortable with how things are and is fine with it? From a basketball perspective, I’m not sure how much it would help. He’s legit better than some folks with two arms but only use one hand to dribble, finish, etc :lol:
I’m not an expert; but I don’t think that prosthetics have advanced that far that a replacement arm would actually be functional for something like basketball. So if it wouldn’t actually provide a playing benefit, probably just as well not to have it.

I have a bad left foot that will get stress fractures if I run for two straight weeks.

I would cut my foot off Dr. Lawrence Gordon style and go for the prosthetic if I could. Who sees your feet anyway? Gotta get my cardio in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom