The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of stuff that was discussed in those 2K Threads

If they don't fix the hair next year, I'm making a white boy.

DC prolly hating all this #barbietalk

It's got to be intentional no way they think anyone wants those ****** haircuts and tats

supposedly they're gonna patch in new hair soon, but i'll believe it when I see it, we know 2k is king of the bs

I had to give my guy the longer hair with the part since the black haircuts are so cheeks. so my guy isn't black..he's dominican..lol

bet bread they dont give us crispy lineups, or the ceasar with the half moon.

I had the option to switch shoe companies in myplayer. Went from adidas to nike but it still shoes my adidas shoes. Anyone else had this problem?

#barbietalk

n3z18k3x66881.jpg

1vstfk1yf9u21.jpg

DC whines about this barbietalk **** every year and the only references he can ever find is from 8 years ago?

Man, there are PLENTY of references each year. PLENTY.

Outside of that, I'm in the beginning stages of my contract with Adidas. I also did the clothing deal with the guy that makes suits. His outfit looked better than the sports wear woman and the street wear guy.

I also like the fact that they get on you for wearing the same outfit for too long. Gives you a reason to play around with the different barbie items you purchase from the stores.

So Westbrook being moved before the deadline? What team stupid enough to take the bait?

This is yet another instance of Westbrook tricking some of y’all. No team is trading for this version of Rustle let alone to help the Lakers AND LeBron. And any team that would or does trade for him wouldn’t offer anything useful that would make them better

I love how NBA PLayers have to fake be mad about KAT's comments as if they don't/didn't think the same about RW. :lol:

"Brotherhood" though.

Oh 3.

arrested-development-david-cross.gif

I like how you cut out their full post for the one line. Also who were they responding to? You are right though man, super prevalent on NT and it needs to stop. Hope you never stop beating that drum way more than people are actually doing.

Oh 3.

arrested-development-david-cross.gif

I like how you cut out their full post for the one line. Also who were they responding to? You are right though man, super prevalent on NT and it needs to stop. Hope you never stop beating that drum way more than people are actually doing.

Respect the 4th Wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom