The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid OD’d :lol:

Embiid snapped. Called him a P and everything
1640657823386.png

saw the extended clip of Kat talking and it wasn't even criticizing Russ. matter of fact, he was giving him props saying how difficult avg trip double was

i think Kat and Embiid squashed whatever "beef" they had when he reach out to Joel had covid and he reach out to him

Jimmy butler definitely did not have positive things to say regarding his time as his teammate :lol:

I hope none of y’all getting your b ball advice from cats in here because a lot of the people y’all dog in here I see balling, lol. This cam reddish cat hoopin!

You probably right freeze. I’m glad too. He def would hv that team looking better. Then again idk because bron be trippin…

You probably right freeze. I’m glad too. He def would hv that team looking better. Then again idk because bron be trippin…
Bro knows a closer is important. He used to let kyrie cook and close games. And get he'd get crispy front runner dunks.

I still don’t know if I wanna believe. One thing I believe for sure tho I like the way our offense looks when he’s the second guy instead of Collins.
If he’s playing with confidence he’s the 2nd best offensive option after Trae …Problem is he never has a set role so that leads to inconsistency

If he’s playing with confidence he’s the 2nd best offensive option after Trae …Problem is he never has a set role so that leads to inconsistency
Hopefully Nate realizes that we need to make that change to the game plan. If Nate goes back to benching Cam to start TLC imma lose it. And I’m ready for Okongwu to take Capela place. I thought he turned the corner a few months ago but man :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom