The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1641961576376.png

Why is it....that when I'm doing all this work talking about trades and coding...one of you go along get along sorry son of a *****es wanna come along and use your platform to throw dirt on another black man in front of a bunch of white boys.

White zaddy got you working the graveyard shift tonight...but I'm not falling for it. And you still haven't answered. WHY was you at them colleges boi?

All of this Kyrie and LeBron covid stuff fails in comparison to the BS Djokovic’s saga

Why is it....that when I'm doing all this work talking about trades and coding...one of you go along get along sorry son of a *****es wanna come along and use your platform to throw dirt on another black man in front of a bunch of white boys.

White zaddy got you working the graveyard shift tonight...but I'm not falling for it. And you still haven't answered. WHY was you at them colleges boi?
So Kwame can slam gay people, interracial marriage, and just be an overall evil bigot but can't nobody say anything about how much of a bust he was. I don't need to throw dirt on Kwame...he does it himself.

DONT START THIS **** TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom