The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas will sign big names then butcher their sig lines. Their Harden line was great from 1-3 then collapsed.

Y’all seen Trae’s new shoes? How about Donavan Mitchell’s? 🤣

UA is a complete joke.

Puma seems to be slowly getting their act together though.
Adidas Basketball is trash. The designers must all be using MS Paint. I like what Puma is doing, I still need to get my hands on the RS-Dreamer Lows.

I loved the 15 flints, the 16s and the 17s

Beyond that

18: Great (mainly blk/blu colorway, 18.5 were great too)
19: Trash (the SE were passable)
20: Good
21: Trash
22: Passable
23: Great
2009: Barely passable
2010: Trash
2011: Bad
2012: Trash
28: Trash
29: Bad
30: Bad
31: Passable
32: Passable
33: Trash
44: Bad
35: Bad
36: Passable (couple have been great but made some bad design decisions)

Didn't know there was a new thread.

But I endorse the thread starter 100%. The hero we need right now.

Mans supports Tariq St. Patrick, Logan Roy, and the Warriors

At this point, I have concluded that wavycrocket wavycrocket just wants to see the world burn. His whole lineup are villains

When Thanos snapped half the world into Bolivia, Wavy was probably at his local AMC like...

clapping-shottas.gif

I simply root for chaos. Haven’t seen the avengers movie, and have no desire to. Idk how y’all watch that marvel **** :lol:

Also, lawdog1 lawdog1 if lebron really wasn’t vaxxed and it’s being covered up how much legal trouble could he, the lakers, the nba be in?

That's a good question and also kind of complicated. At the end of the day, I think it would be worse for them from a public relations standpoint than any actual legal consequences. I'm just not sure what kind of enforcement proceeding an government regulatory agency would bring to deal with the issue and whether they would even want to.

you a wild boy for rocking retros to hoop.

Bro I had two pairs of late 00s kicks (LeBron 4 and Penny 2) and both pairs combined couldn't last doing just gym cardio and lifting weights a few years back :lol: I can't imagine hooping in them but maybe he has more recent models

So, has there been word on harden and durant being vaxxed?

I don't think it's been discussed but there is absolutely no way they didn't get vaxxed and agreed to miss half the season like Myrie

Klutch ain’t this goddamn bold lol

Imagine paying your employer to not show up to work :lol: Again, I understand he's in a different stratosphere but thats up to ~$5MM he would be paying and helping them get under the luxury tax threshold. Finesse of the century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom