The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell did Jordan manage to sign almost every young upcoming superstar…

Luka
Zion
Tatum

Kind of crazy when you think about it. They could each have their own line.

1632939206930.png

1632939281178.png

1632939322212.png

1632939507464.png

Only real hoopers can relate >D

76AD3E23-F52B-4845-A75D-297B830D13F7.jpeg

It kills me when these guys need time to do "more research" when the vaccine has been out since December 2020. For the majority of players, season finished in May - June. So what have you been doing in the last 6 months? It's not like covid went on vacation and popped up last week.
The thing that gets me is dudes might say a topic they want to research but how are they physically going to perform the research? Read on Twitter? Watch YouTube? You have some of the top doctors and epidemiologists vouching for the vaccine. What further research do you need.

It's like if someone wanted to improve their game and asked Michael Jordan, you would trust his advice and do what he said. But somehow Doctor Fauci's words on the vaccine aren't good enough or he's lying :lol:

It kills me when these guys need time to do "more research" when the vaccine has been out since December 2020. For the majority of players, season finished in May - June. So what have you been doing in the last 6 months? It's not like covid went on vacation and popped up last week.
They're not doing any research. Just buzz words to use as an excuse.

Luka
Zion
Tatum

Adidas will sign big names then butcher their sig lines. Their Harden line was great from 1-3 then collapsed.

Y’all seen Trae’s new shoes? How about Donavan Mitchell’s? 🤣

UA is a complete joke.

Puma seems to be slowly getting their act together though.

Luka
Zion
Tatum

Had to replenish the line with Melo, CP, Griffin and Westbrook all getting older.

They're not doing any research. Just buzz words to use as an excuse.

They're just scared.

I was the same way in all honesty.... A friend of mine had an adverse reaction that they are still dealing with 6 months later.

I still got it done though.... and it didn't take someone withholding 50% of my peasant salary to do it :lol:

Sometimes you gotta just pick the better of two ****** options and keep it moving.

The thing that gets me is dudes might say a topic they want to research but how are they physically going to perform the research? Read on Twitter? Watch YouTube? You have some of the top doctors and epidemiologists vouching for the vaccine. What further research do you need.

It's like if someone wanted to improve their game and asked Michael Jordan, you would trust his advice and do what he said. But somehow Doctor Fauci's words on the vaccine aren't good enough or he's lying :lol:

And these dude have been trusting doctors to repair their injuries and get them back to playing. Did they need to go do independent research on anesthesiology and orthopedics before agreeing to knee surgery?

Honestly I don’t even rock newer shoes to hoop…..

I only rock shoes from the 90’s i.e., penny 1-3’s, foams, force max barkeys, zoom 96’s…just to let cats know what era I’m from….without telling cats what era I’m from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom