The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one of those games. Man. Wild it had to be that tough vs Houston lol. Team was looking mega washed throughout the game. Curry was bricking. They kept getting down. Down substantial in the 4th. Thought it was wraps.

Ay friscostylez friscostylez they thought we were dead but

jon-snow-got.gif

nah.. the three against OKC will live forever. me and my homie were at oracle when he hit the GW against magic a few years back.

but even as a steph homer, i can admit that he comes up small in clutch moments too frequently
Goat shot vs OKC. Top level shot and win. Gw from a walk up 40' shot. Wild.

Curry shot was basically MJ last shot in Utah. Hard drive, slight nudge, step back, mid range, leave the hand up for the picture, game.

Minor minor minor details of MJ's being for a 6th chip in the finals and curry's being a game vs the worse team in January. Besides that, same thing gang.

Gonna ruffle feathers but caption is hard and one of my Fav Nas songs off King Disease 2. Song in general is a classic nas track, i dont care it’s not even a year old yet

So does Lebrun just have some dude stand under the basket during warm ups to take slow motion videos on their phone? I wonder if he has them airdropped to him to post onto his instagram. :lol:

Sixers really gonna waste embiid

god damn shame that dude has never been to a finals yet
You serious or trolling? He’s only played 5 full seasons :lol: 2018 with Jimmy Butler was probably the best team but was in Year 2. 2019 was maybe his best season but the Kawhi shot ruined that. Last year they could have made the conference finals but we know what happened to the Hawks.

Now that I think about it, Ben really held distinct moments in each of those runs that held them back so his mere absence is an upgrade in a sense :lol:

Hope he gets one in Philly, though. It’d be weird seeing him win somewhere else

You serious or trolling? He’s only played 5 full seasons :lol: 2018 with Jimmy Butler was probably the best team but was in Year 2. 2019 was maybe his best season but the Kawhi shot ruined that. Last year they could have made the conference finals but we know what happened to the Hawks.

Now that I think about it, Ben really held distinct moments in each of those runs that held them back so his mere absence is an upgrade in a sense :lol:

Hope he gets one in Philly, though. It’d be weird seeing him win somewhere else
addition by subtraction.

The outcome made the foul seem worse than it really was IMO. But with Allen's history I'd can see why people would feel some type of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom