The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeding isn’t random. It’s based off win-loss record like the NBA
I'm aware. But a foundation of football is "any given Sunday". It's a celebration of randomness. Basketball doesn't do this. We don't walk into playoff games just accepting the fact that that the 1 seed can lose in any round.

I'm aware. But a foundation of football is "any given Sunday". It's a celebration of randomness. Basketball doesn't do this. We don't walk into playoff games just accepting the fact that that the 1 seed can lose in any round.

What are your thoughts on March Madness? It’s basketball but because of the single elimination aspect it has similar “randomness”.

Baseball is like the middle ground because it implements the series system like basketball but you still don’t always see the favorite/best team win like in basketball.

What are your thoughts on March Madness? It’s basketball but because of the single elimination aspect it has similar “randomness”.

Baseball is like the middle ground because it implements the series system like basketball but you still don’t always see the favorite/best team win like in basketball.
The exact same thing March Madness is stupid. Celebration of randomness. Everyone cheers when "the unexpected happens"

The NFL has never marketed the product as one of randomness. And your second point, that’s because the NBA isn’t single elimination so it’s way less likely to happen.

Also of course NCAA basketball will be inferior to the NBA. They’re college kids and 90% of them won’t make the league. March madness is fun and sometimes you get to see future stars shine.

antidope antidope

community-ken-jeong.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom