The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PG has a crafty handle for his size, but obviously he's no Kyrie, can't even argue that.

Kyrie is a fancier finisher but PG is a better finisher simply based on size and strength. And even if we compare Kyrie to other guards, his "unique ability" doesn't seem to grant him that much more of an advantage in paint scoring.

And he's just as good of a scorer as Kyrie. Can score in all the same ways and is more efficient too depending on the year.

So he's only really outclassed in the handles division of the game, but if we start getting into the rest of the game Kyrie either is marginally better or doesn't even come close, like on defense, or in rebounding.

So I'm wondering how someone who isn't even definitively better than Playoff P can be the most skilled ever?

The numbers don’t agree with you

Let’s try this again :lol:
Tatum already hit 2 3s tho :pimp:

D184CBE8-40CB-4B2E-BEC4-255B8C0B86B0.jpeg

The numbers don’t agree with you

These numbers don't support me saying Kyrie is marginally better than or below PG in almost every statistic?
FG% the only part that looks bad until you look at overall efficiency metrics. Most skilled ever aint impressing right now.

We wanna talk about Paul George being better than someone, let's talk about him in relation to apparently the most skilled player of all time, Kyrie Irving

What makes Kyrie Irving more skilled than Paul George?

Not this Kyrie skill narrative again.

Switch Kyrie for CP3 and the Suns don’t make the Finals
I get what you are saying but they are two different players so this in and of itself isn’t necessarily knock on Kyrie. They both bring different things to the table. Switch CP3 with Kyrie in 2016 and they don’t beat the Cavs.

I come in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom