The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we gone start talking buyouts or what the Show will have to attach to move him?

I thought this had a chance to work if Russ bought in and made some adjustments but I’ll be damned if it ain’t gone down in flames.

This like Otto Porter lost his man and guarded nothing for a whole 2 s:lol:

The media gonna go crazy with this one. :lol:

Dallas becoming a strong defensive team under Kidd is not something I anticipated.

CP3 had a phantom shoulder injury in the first round last year. You think he was hurt, cool.

Game 6 of the finals he went on like a 6 minute stretch without shooting the ball. We can talk about his playoff struggles as a clipper. We can talk about him throwing a bomb to Dort against the rockets in game 7. We can go on and on.
I believe it has to do more about him choking in big moments. surely he had big games and seems to be favorites before these so-called injuries come to play. not sure why this happens in regularity or he is just that fragile. regardless, he never won nor got over that hump.

Since football keeps coming up, I’m going to be keeping a close eye on Lebbywinks numbers during Super Bowl week in LA, especially if his Rams make it.

When we gone start talking buyouts or what the Show will have to attach to move him?

I thought this had a chance to work if Russ bought in and made some adjustments but I’ll be damned if it ain’t gone down in flames.
I doubt a trade happens this summer, but maybe they can peddle him to a team looking to get off long-term money. Even getting two rotations player for this bum would make me pull the trigger.

C U L T U R E

pat-riley.gif

I ain't gon front. I haven't watched an ounce of bball today.
These NFL games have been great today.
I tried to tell my girl and her homegirl the Niners and Rams are gonna play next week and how the Niners won the last 6 meetings and she told me to shut up lmao

She was like, I asked you where do they play.

My bad.

I tried to tell my girl and her homegirl the Niners and Rams are gonna play next week and how the Niners won the last 6 meetings and she told me to shut up lmao

She was like, I asked you where do they play.

My bad.

I can't wit til next week.
Shanny owns McVay, but you have to assume the Rams get over the hump here.
I want OBJ to get a ring so damn bad, but that Niner defense is crazy.
I'm geeked as hell to see how it plays out.

I can't wit til next week.
Shanny owns McVay, but you have to assume the Rams get over the hump here.
I want OBJ to get a ring so damn bad, but that Niner defense is crazy.
I'm geeked as hell to see how it plays out.
OBJ ring would be like Westbrooks MVP…

So many hurt feelings.

I can’t wait! [Bart Scott]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom