The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
245136183_5191878464173969_3302511489096657533_n.png

And this can’t scratch the surface of all the talent in this draft. Unprecedented stuff coming up. NBA is in a great place with the current & future. Who’s got next after Yawnis?

SA might not be bad for very long. They seem excited to develop those youts.

I’m not sure OKC can suppress all that talent for many more deep lotto runs either.

Bron should look to give Brady a run for his money & play into his mid 40s. Take a page outta this guy’s book when the time comes and extend that journey.

Rose has mastered his mental game & the team is setup to keep him effective into his later years. Split duty with Walker & McBride is a wonderful fit based on team needs & spots at each’s careers too.

Rose and Kemba passing game to Deuce is almost a dream come true since his only supposed weaknesses are on the offensive end.

Future of the league is bright bright.

Last edited:
Can someone explain the benefit of wall just sitting out games for himself? Seems like he has to go through all the bs of an nba player without actually playing. I know by him sitting its less chance of him getting hurt and saving milleage is that all there is?

Can someone explain the benefit of wall just sitting out games for himself? Seems like he has to go through all the bs of an nba player without actually playing. I know by him sitting its less chance of him getting hurt and saving milleage is that all there is?

it’s more of a benefit for the young guys. Let them get all of the run and he can mentor/rest. Maybe some team gets desperate. Not sure if there’s any BS in playing the udonis Haslem role.

You get to make 45 M's for not playing, still get to live the nba life and then just watch games courtside and hopefully waitnfor a playoff team who needs a pg to make a trade for you because you're being so professional or take a buyout late in the season and get to a playoff team. Fam can be in Onyx and all the other Houston scrip clubs as late as he wants to be.

Guess the Rockets have to hope a team with high expectations gets off to a bad start and decides they need to shake things up. Otherwise I don’t see what’s going to change to make a Wall deal materialize when they’ve already had plenty of time to get something done.

Guess the Rockets have to hope a team with high expectations gets off to a bad start and decides they need to shake things up. Otherwise I don’t see what’s going to change to make a Wall deal materialize when they’ve already had plenty of time to get something done.

Unfortunately it would have to be injury. That money seems near impossible to move. Wonder what his buyout number is

🤔🤔🤔🤔 Kai gon have a field day

The only issue with that is, in a league of 480 players, so far 1 had an adverse effect. They said there's only 18 players in the league that haven't gotten vaccinated. So I mean...effects happen sometimes. I got the flu vaccine before and got sick af. Doesn't mean the flu vaccine doesn't work. Feel me.

He's doing this for the voiceless and protesting the countless people who had the choice to get vaccinated or find new employment. Freedom fighter.

Wall has $91M left too. I don’t like the idea of him just riding the pine for 2 years. Kinda an impossible situation. Wish he had developed some 2 guard instincts.

He’s still a capable point tho. Far from trash he can still go, unfortunately gonna be tough to move that salary even if a team has an injury need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom