The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 5 pretty tough especially if people consider Magic a lock

Jordan, LeBron, Magic, Kareem.... I take Kobe's scoring ability to trump Duncan's few more All Defensive Teams

Shaq v Duncan and Russell/Wilt v Duncan, I mean I wouldn't be mad if someone chose Duncan

Right. I mean if he's disrespected cuz he isn't a lock top 5 then that's kinda silly

Pretty certain most people have him in their top 10

I think because we don't talk about him as much as others people see that as "disrespect". With Tim it ain't much to talk about. He just did his job and went home. He never seemed like he cared about having a big influence, he had no personality, flashiness, nothing. Like I don't hear any of these young dudes say their fav player was Tim or they modeled their game after him. His accomplishments and his skill is never disrespected but it's nothing else to say. :lol:

The people that do get the most conversation have the accomplishments and they have a flavor to their game.

🤔🤔🤔🤔 Kai gon have a field day

The only issue with that is, in a league of 480 players, so far 1 had an adverse effect. They said there's only 18 players in the league that haven't gotten vaccinated. So I mean...effects happen sometimes. I got the flu vaccine before and got sick af. Doesn't mean the flu vaccine doesn't work. Feel me.

🤔🤔🤔🤔 Kai gon have a field day

The only issue with that is, in a league of 480 players, so far 1 had an adverse effect. They said there's only 18 players in the league that haven't gotten vaccinated. So I mean...effects happen sometimes. I got the flu vaccine before and got sick af. Doesn't mean the flu vaccine doesn't work. Feel me.

Was he one of the 8 women who got blood clots from the J & J?

Usually a lurker, but this (and a few other) threads have provided me with a sense of relief through some rough days. :emoji_pray:

A few random thoughts:

- Happy to see Steven Adams in Memphis with Ja. When I watch him it's almost like a time capsule back to the 90s, when true centers still existed

- Speaking of the 90s, I've been a Hornets fan since I was 7-8 (and was the same height as Muggsy Bogues). I used to watch Jordan and the Bulls dismantle us...and now I have to watch Jordan dismantle the franchise every year as owner. If there's a mediocre white dude who had a decent March, rest assured Charlotte will draft the poor bastard.

- Get vaccinated :emoji_v:

244426516_4576307522435285_4797715133258680285_n.jpg

The anti Josh Joward, who was basically a top 10 scorer in the first half then "something" happened at half time and of his ~20ppg he gave you like 3 in the 2nd half,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom