The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na bro.

I need proof. :lol:

1643171442619.jpeg
who the **** is buying all this bucks ****? people in third world countries still rocking them nba championship tees.

Warriors looking like a monster team right now.
and we don't even have dray back and healthy
kuminga getting some opportunities and shows promise
wiseman hasn't even stepped on a court. the kid been putting on muscles during his time off 💪

once klay gets his groove...

They have the 3 of the most famous basketball players on Earth. Nobody outside of New York is trying to buy RJ Barrett jerseys or some **** :lol:

Yea true. This says merch tho, so it’s not just jerseys.

Take it easy on RJ tho. He’s had a good stretch. :lol:

(And I’ve always been critical of him)

Yea true. This says merch tho, so it’s not just jerseys.

Take it easy on RJ tho. He’s had a good stretch. :lol:

(And I’ve always been critical of him)
I like RJ. Knicks just don't really have anybody all that marketable unlike the other teams on the list.

And I don't think they have much of a fanbase outside of New York. They aren't like the Yankees.

I like RJ. Knicks just don't really have anybody all that marketable unlike the other teams on the list.

And I don't think they have much of a fanbase outside of New York. They aren't like the Yankees.

Yea I agree. He’s not very marketable.

I was a bit surprised to see RJ on the top 15 most selling jerseys this last week.

But then again I wasn’t - It’s the Knicks. The fans need to buy someones jersey.

disagree. not the yankees, but knicks fans are all over

Yea I was about to respond to that. Yes we’re not the Yankees. But our fans are everywhere.

When I was living in Miami it was 60/40 Knicks fans easy. Everytime. During the Heats big 3 era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom