The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was dead wrong bout him getting kicked by the Hawks, yo can hoop

I gotta do some work on my front court draft evaluations, thought Okongwu, Mobley and Franz wouldn’t be that good in the league :lol: :smh:
I don’t blame you at the time I wasn’t sure about the pick either just cause I didn’t think it was necessary more than I didn’t think he’d be good. But man I’m so glad we picked him now :lol:

They need to get Julius Randle away from Barrett. Got Barrett learning from Randle and thinking the best way to survive as a left handed player in the NBA is to be wild and out of control.

Hawks got everybody back now so they don’t fall apart in the 2nd and late 3rd/4th now…Got dudes that were starting feasting on 2nd units now :lol: :pimp:
The full bench units Nate loves so much don’t hurt as much with someone like Okongwu apart of it now and Bogdan even though I think Nate gonna start him again eventually. Also helps there’s not a guy anymore coming off the bench who would be out there playing for himself not in rhythm with the rest of the squad and didn’t wanna be there…

That boy Perk’s blazer on his back is tilted up mighty high, smdh bruh better leave all those hogmaws n chitterlin alone…quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom