The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind the fact that his conditioning is top notch now. The Miami Heat required 8% body fat has done wonders for his game. On top of shoes he used to always post pancakes with sprinkles, ice cream etc.
PJ Tucker is NOT 8% body fat :lol:

What is Jalen Brunson gonna cost? Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat
It's not gonna be cheap... No point for them to give him away when they're still going to be able to give him the most money in the offseason with a largely suppressed market from a cap space perspective.

In all honesty, I'm not sure they wouldn't be better off holding til the summer and working out a sign and trade later.

It's not gonna be cheap... No point for them to give him away when they're still going to be able to give him the most money in the offseason with a largely suppressed market from a cap space perspective.

In all honesty, I'm not sure they wouldn't be better off holding til the summer and working out a sign and trade later.
Would a S&T this offseason hard cap you? Feel like that would be a bit of an issue.

Would a S&T this offseason hard cap you? Feel like that would be a bit of an issue.
Not sure - But I assume part of the hope/plan is they can keep KP healthy through the season, 20+ ppg/8+ boards and strong rim protection metrics to take into the offseason and try to move his money, too.

If they can keep on the court and his shooting metrics rebound at all this year, one year plus an option feels no longer feels immoveable without taking back dead weight.

Maybe at that point they just pay Jalen and keep him. They'll have some things to figure out.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo what's the word in SLC on this? Between this and Rudy being Rudy, y'all gotta be in shambles over there |l

You gotta fly to salt lake and find out :lol:

I would obviously want Donovan to stay, but it’s like any job. If you’re not happy with your current surroundings, you’re gonna do everything you can to change it

You gotta fly to salt lake and find out :lol:

I would obviously want Donovan to stay, but it’s like any job. If you’re not happy with your current surroundings, you’re gonna do everything you can to change it
I'm just messing with you, man :lol: But I thinkit's particularly relevant in the case of Donovan Mitchell compared to Officer Jim for example. Donovan is leaving a lot of money on the table being in SLC as opposed to a big market. Jim's looking to leave his surrounds in BK to go to a smaller one but it's still big enough and they have a strong fanbase.

I wouldn't blame him for wanting out especially if there's static with Rootie.

Brunson will probably be getting $20M per, DFS might be worth $12M+. Will the Mavs go into the luxury tax for a good, not great squad?

SomeSpeedyCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom