The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an absolutely wild conclusion to jump to :lol: This is a lot more likely:

Or a co-worker.

I take it you ain’t from the hood…. You see a old white guy with a young black dude. It’s only two things (from my UPBRINGING) either he supplying dude drugs, or they’re a DL couple. But whatever bruh.

How you gone tell me anything:lol:

:lol: The ****? Since when is courtside NBA the hood?

People from the hood can’t sit courtside??? Bruh, be naive if you want. I’ve seen and KNOWN plenty rich and wealthy white people, rich people period, who buy dope in the hood. Who also “befriend” some of these dudes but okay. You got it.

A lot of these venues and arenas be right smack dab in the hood sometimes. So, tell me what’s up. The old Miami Arena literally was in the hood. Homeless people sleeping on the stairs and s***. Miami Marlins stadium…. Directly in the HOOD.

I take it you ain’t from the hood…. You see a old white guy with a young black dude. It’s only two things (from my UPBRINGING) either he supplying dude drugs, or they’re a DL couple. But whatever bruh.

How you gone tell me anything:lol:
People from the hood can’t sit courtside??? Bruh, be naive if you want. I’ve seen and KNOWN plenty rich and wealthy white people, rich people period, who buy dope in the hood. Who also “befriend” some of these dudes but okay. You got it.

A lot of these venues and arenas be right smack dab in the hood sometimes. So, tell me what’s up. The old Miami Arena literally was in the hood. Homeless people sleeping on the stairs and s***. Miami Marlins stadium…. Directly in the HOOD.

What do your experiences in the hood have anything to do with what the ACTUAL relationship is between these two individuals? Even worse than assuming the yonug man is having a DL relationship with the old white guy, you're now saying he's likely supplying him drugs.

No context AT ALL but bruh is a homosexual drug dealer. Okay, man.

EDIT:
Idk how a human brain sees 2 people sitting near each other and immediately goes "They're drug addicted homosexual lovers". I feel like I have to ask that person if they're ok. Check in. Make sure life's been treating them right.

I'M SAYING THOUGH!

The current Miami arena is still technically in the hood lol it’s like 5 blocks from central Overtown :lol:

• Chris Haynes: “League sources have told me the Lakers have reached out to the Kings about a Talen Horton-Tucker package for Hield. Still trying to make that happen. Obviously the Kings are like, ‘No. We feel like there’s more lucrative deals out there.’ The Kings are going to be active. They’ve got a whole bunch of people calling them.”

• ESPN’s Brian Windhorst reported Thursday that New York is looking to deal its more experienced players to make room for its younger stars. “In conversations this week with teams, the Knicks have expressed a willingness to trade some of their veteran players,” Windhorst said on NBA Today. “That includes Kemba Walker, Evan Fournier, Alec Burks, guys like this.”

• The Cleveland Cavaliers might have eyes for Boston Celtics veteran point guard Dennis Schroder ahead of the Feb. 10 NBA trade deadline. “Today they were granted a $9 million disabled-player exception by the league for the Ricky Rubio season-ending ACL. They can use that to trade for a player with one year left on his contract,” ESPN’s Brian Windhorst said Thursday on NBA Today. “League executives believe a main target for that will be Dennis Schroder, who fits into that trade exception. Such a trade would potentially take the Celtics below the luxury tax and he could help [the Cavs] on the perimeter.”

I take it you've never seen Finding Forrester.

Sean Connery is one of my favorite actors….

You ever seen the blindside? I know of many white people who adopt black athletes and use them as meal tickets….

What are you trying to tell me?

Similar scenarios.

What do your experiences in the hood have anything to do with what the ACTUAL relationship is between these two individuals? Even worse than assuming the yonug man is having a DL relationship with the old white guy, you're now saying he's likely supplying him drugs.

No context AT ALL but bruh is a homosexual drug dealer. Okay, man.

EDIT:

I'M SAYING THOUGH!

We both speculating, yet, you acting like you literally KNOW them two dudes. You defending them like they your kinfolk. Neither of us know…. Difference is, you taking it to heart on their behalf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom