The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks weren't trying to listen about Hali

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

What's the additional move though? It's not like they had to get rid of salary or something. Do they think some other team is interested in Reddish?

Consolidate the wings.

Barrett is an obvious starter. Fournier won't get benched (he shouldn't anyway) & it's going to be tough to trade him without attaching a player or picks. Grimes has played his way into consistent minutes. I think Burks' minutes should get cut if he's not moved.

Also think there's a real chance Randle is traded by next week. There's a lot of smoke coming from beat writers. Sounds like it's offers on the table for him & the FO has to decide between cutting their losses or take this through the rest of the season into the summer.

Which team in the west has a superstar comparable to the dream tho. I don't know a team that has enough talent and discipline to beat them 4 times in a week. Provided they're at full strength. That is Paramount.
I'm saying that upsets can happen even with the favorites. nobody knew the Dream would suddenly turn a notch better than an already prime Robinson and Spurs in the playoffs despite having a lame regular season. who knows, Jokic and the Nuggets, Doncic and the Mavs, Don and the Jazz, Booker and Suns, Ja and the Grizzlies. it's not like the Warriors are already runaway winners. the 2016 playoffs proved that. Warriors had a few close calls during that run. I was mistaken also that thinking the Warriors would runaway with it before, not calling it ever again after those choke moments.

Consolidate the wings.

Barrett is an obvious starter. Fournier won't get benched (he shouldn't anyway) & it's going to be tough to trade him without attaching a player or picks. Grimes has played his way into consistent minutes. I think Burks' minutes should get cut if he's not moved.

Also think there's a real chance Randle is traded by next week. There's a lot of smoke coming from beat writers. Sounds like it's offers on the table for him & the FO has to decide between cutting their losses or take this through the rest of the season into the summer.
Ahh, so you think moves get made to open up PT for Reddish? Not that they are going to move HIM.

Ahh, so you think moves get made to open up PT for Reddish? Not that they are going to move HIM.

Yes, or at least that's what they're trying to do.

I'd be pretty disappointed if the team looks the same after the deadline. I don't even care about trying to get in the play in. If the team is the same, it means they failed to acknowledge their flaws.

I’m gonna have to pull these quotes up after the deadline once Rose clears up some space on the bench.

The talent is there on the bench but coach is as stubborn as they come. Theoretically, what he’s doing makes sense. You ride those vets & big money contact players & keep a tight rotation. Problem is those vets & big money contract players have let you down all season. Julius Randle has not only regressed but he’s become a bad teammate as well.

As long as they protect the real young core, all is fine.

Still can’t believe Phoenix passed on him. Would’ve won the ring last year if they had took him.
I really like Okongwu, but I thought Atlanta was absolutely crazy for passing on Hali at 6. Perfect fit.

If Curry doesn't play like an MVP the warriors don't have a championship run this year. You can't sustain 3 or 4 terrible shooting games in a 7 game series from him. And do they even know what's going on with Draymond's injury? That might kill whatever they think they got going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom