The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you talk about the warriors without bringing up the Lakers :lol:. Lakers aren't contenders. Warriors are supposed to sweep thru the playoffs
I just think it's funny how the narrative has changed.

Y'all have Bron, ad, Russ, melo and Dwight. Hella all stars and hofers. They were supposed to be what the warriors are now . But because they suck, we we'll just ignore the fact they're one of the biggest letdowns in NBA history as far as expectations to execution.

But...no...let's not talk about the bums ..but instead the team that's winning. Let's say they aren't winning by enough or beating the teams we think are tough, even though all the teams that lost, also beat the team with the hofers. Wait..no...all the teams that lost, also beat TF out of the team with the hofers.

Talking like the Lakers is a team full of nobodies lmaooo. They have major players. Just because their outcome is the same at the Pistons.

I just think it's funny how the narrative has changed.

Y'all have Bron, ad, Russ, melo and Dwight. Hella all stars and hofers. They were supposed to be what the warriors are now . But because they suck, we we'll just ignore the fact they're one of the biggest letdowns in NBA history as far as expectations to execution.

But...no...let's not talk about the bums ..but instead the team that's winning. Let's say they aren't winning by enough or beating the teams we think are tough, even though all the teams that lost, also beat the team with the hofers. Wait..no...all the teams that lost, also beat TF out of the team with the hofers.

Talking like the Lakers is a team full of nobodies lmaooo. They have major players. Just because their outcome is the same at the Pistons.
Who's ignoring it? I said the Lakers aren't contenders. The topic was the warriors

Steph/Klay/Dray have played a total of :005 seconds together….

6 game win streak. 8-4 without Dray…kinda wild
all while steph is going through a cold shooting streak
he's balling in other areas. passing, defense, moving without the ball, etc
wiggins, pool, and others been able to pick up some of the scoring

all while steph is going through a cold shooting streak
he's balling in other areas. passing, defense, moving without the ball, etc
wiggins, pool, and others been able to pick up some of the scoring

Just IMAGINE if they were able to get something out of that 2020 draft pick

:smh:

don%27t_believe_his_lies_jpeg.jpg

He don't know whether he wanna be MVP MVP or HIM HIM

About to be courtside for this warriors and rockets game :pimp::nthat:

….
Via oculus 😂
How was it? I've been meaning to use the oculus for it. Is it an extra charge? What was it like tonight watching curry black? Is it legit like courtside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom