The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ezgif-2-0275608560.jpg

Well Josh Smith is one of few people who you could attach that fake quote to amd people believe it so.

4 aint that bad. The world is still relatively the same as 2018 with the technology and social media being prominent but i got homeboy i grew up with aint seeing the light of day til like 2035 for a crime commited in 2000 iirc

Yo I'm playing 2k for the 1st time, and the amount of unnecessary stuff you have to do to play a game in My Career is crazy.

I ain’t played videos games in a looooooong time. You can’t simulate through that type of stuff

It’s always shocking to see the Wiz on national TV lately…They one of the squads you expect to never see :lol:

You made the mistake of assuming NBA 2K is a basketball series
Maaaaannnn, I saw a Grand Theft Auto commercial a few days ago and the whole thing was a ***** in the studio trying to make a record. Is stealing cars and committing crimes even a part of the game anymore?

Maaaaannnn, I saw a Grand Theft Auto commercial a few days ago and the whole thing was a ***** in the studio trying to make a record. Is stealing cars and committing crimes even a part of the game anymore?
Thats still part of it. That game's problem is that it was released 3 decades ago. Folks be role playing their own storylines now
pachah1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom