The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP has the most total assists , steals number 1 record in the league but they only wanna talk about the other 37 yr old.

A 5’11 PG. Been saying for years, how impressive he’s been. But on death ears.

He better play it honest, because the bball gods will deny him trying to game the game. It’s why he gets tight and folds. Still incredible tho

Rocking with ja, all the way. One of them. He ain’t taking no cuts.

Grizz gon be tuff for whoever. Taylor Jenkins a psycho too. Crazy good bunch.

As much as l can't stand cp, it's a disgrace that he's never in MVP discussion. He improves every team he goes to. I love Steph but l feel he gets too much credit when it comes to MVP talk. Just keepin it real.

You wanna know how crazy Steph’s floor is?

He’s at his career worst shooting wise (TS%)…and that is Dame Lillard best…yet his team is still winning 75% of its games, and he’s averaging 26/6/6, leading the 2nd best team in the nba…who’s beaten the best team (PHX), more than they’ve beat them.

Y’all still don’t get what Him & Kerr are doing.

273032409_5585306138164531_6445972734587333526_n.jpg

The Nets not letting Irving play road games to start the season was stupid as hell

They had a long staring contest with him and only gave in when they had all those injuries

Should have just let him play all along, they would have adjusted

For me this kind of falls in the category of not criticizing someone too harshly for a decision they made that seemed right at the time. I'm not even sure of their road record to start the season but I don't think it was dumb that they decided having a high usage player in and out of the lineup would be disruptive when you have KD and James Harden to get by on. COVID was a known but they couldn't have predicted the sweeping effects Omarion would have on the league on top of KD getting hurt around the same time. However, they might have underestimated how good the rest of the East was and not expected this Harden "regression".

It might come to haunt them when it gets down to seeding but all things considered, I think it was justified.

He 6'9? Hes Masai's type.
Yeah I mean there's just no chance Brad is trading him unless it's in a package for a bonafide all-star. He's a double double that's top 5 in BPG and DRTG, on an absolute steal of a contract for the next 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom