The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on with lebrons hair? Like it’s clear he’s balding and has been for a while, but the bald spot is glaring at the moment. He’s gotta fix that. Either get rid of all the hair or something.
waiting for his next movie. CGI going to fix it

I've heard ppl say packed up but damn
picard.png

Jordan Clarkson was sooo bad for them. Also George Hill is really lucky nobody talks about his missed free throw before the infamous JR play
Meh, anybody can miss a free throw. Not a big deal tbh. What JR did was belligerent

i think you’re right. And the fans booing him can’t help. He’s always had his flaws, but this year has been a dramatic fall from grace.
No way either side is happy. A buyout my of some sort may happen in the off-season. I don’t think Russ can do two seasons of this.

Reactions: HIM
No doubt Giannis is a better player than Anthony davis. Davis disappears far too often. He doesn’t seem to assert himself in the way that great players, like Giannis, do.

I still enjoy watching both players, though.

No way either side is happy. A buyout my of some sort may happen in the off-season. I don’t think Russ can do two seasons of this.

No need to buy him out
Trade that expiring for depth

Maybe we can get a package like kuz, kcp and Harrell

That was legit the first technical foul I've seen called on LeGM in years it seems like. And, sure enough, he's had zero techs before tonight's game. **** is so laughable how much he gets away with mouthing off at the refs while other players can't even look at them the wrong way without suffering the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom