The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a bit surprising… Utah hates everything from California.
Lot’s of states are like that.

When I was 14, I took a trip with the Santa Monica Boys Club service club - the Nomads - to a resort in Sun River, Oregon. A reward for the money we raised from yard sales and can/newspaper recycling.

Every time we told someone under 30 that we were from California they said, “California? You guys steal our water.”

Man Sabonis is balling. He may not have the gaudy numbers but he's involved in a lot and has a buncha hockey assists. And just like how he's trying to be one of the dudes and fire everyone up :lol:

Still wish the Kings packaged someone else in Hali's spot.

Lot’s of states are like that.

When I was 14, I took a trip with the Santa Monica Boys Club service club - the Nomads - to a resort in Sun River, Oregon. A reward for the money we raised from yard sales and can/newspaper recycling.

Every time we told someone under 30 that we were from California they said, “California? You guys steal our water.”
Most of the country especially the slow backward country parts hate Cali cuz it’s the biggest state and NYC cuz it’s the biggest city, that’s all it is…Take those 2 places away and it would barely be a USA any more tho

But shout out to the Santa Monica Boys Clubs, sounds like you had alotta experiences up there and you be dropping them stories :lol: :pimp:

Most of the country especially the slow backward country parts hate Cali cuz it’s the biggest state and NYC cuz it’s the biggest city, that’s all it is…Take those 2 places away and it would barely be a USA any more tho

But shout out to the Santa Monica Boys Clubs, sounds like you had alotta experiences up there and you be dropping them stories :lol: :pimp:
Lots of stories, man. My years at the Club truly did shape who I am. And I value all of those stories highly. :nthat:

Jazz are still a first round exit type of team 😂

warriors playing like garbage on offense, no klay or dray, and somehow only down 6? i like DMitch and Conley, but this utah team seems to have the same minimal expectations year in and year out.

is it time for them to move on from snyder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom