The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lopez back must be cooked cooked
I think he’s just coming back too close to the playoffs so he won’t have enough time to get conditioned, and to keep Giannis’ minutes low you need two bigs and Serge has much more left in the tank than Moose, Although that’s not saying much :lol:

They also at $150M payroll without Divicenzo’s extension so he had to go. For a similar reason they’re extremely fortunate Bobby Portis came back, even if it’s just for this year assuming he opts out in the off-season

This thread is a damn powderkeg

It is one Woj treat away from being an all-out **** show

Proud to be a part of it
I done made that Jamaican curry goat recipe twice. Bae and the baby scarfing it down. I only lightweight **** with it, they got beautiful ribeyes at the Chinatown market so I always fix that for myself. Useless post tho I'm like yall just waiting for Woj ,on the clock, and I got my daughter early today

16445151571077858006081635018110.jpg

I know Drummond is the butt of a lot of jokes, but I think Philly needs to keep him given Embiid’s injury history. You don’t wanna be out here playing the Bucks in the 2nd round with some no-name center.

I don’t understand Masai attaching a pick to get a 33 year old :lol:

They need bodies, and are mostly capped out. The draft is how they fill out the rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom