The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was literally about to ask this :lol:

So you have two elite scorers and 3 elite shooters, all 5 of which love to get up shots.

Perfect fit for Simmons. He can score his 6 points and they can still give you 120 :lol:
Ain’t harris out for the szn? Curry having injury issues as well

So you have two elite scorers and 3 elite shooters, all 5 of which love to get up shots.

Perfect fit for Simmons. He can score his 6 points and they can still give you 120 :lol:
Simmo the savage bout to average 8/10/9 and get him a ring

Can’t wait for Joel to not even acknowledge losing Ben 🔥Good riddance quitter. He could have got what he wanted and got all his bread had he complied. Donkey of the Day type behavior

Morey definitely won. Glad he didn’t just trade him for anything like so many suggested. Praying for KD’s mental health moving forward lol. PT Kyrie and timid Ben Simmons!? Yikes

So have you changed your mind?

If I was a Sixers’ fan I’d be beating my chest too.
Just have to win a title before Harden’s 50 million dollars a year contract kicks in and he breaks down even further. If they win 1 title, this trade and that contract will be all worth it.

Can’t wait for Joel to not even acknowledge losing Ben 🔥Good riddance quitter. He could have got what he wanted and got all his bread had he complied. Donkey of the Day type behavior

Morey definitely won. Glad he didn’t just trade him for anything like so many suggested. Praying for KD’s mental health moving forward lol. PT Kyrie and timid Ben Simmons!? Yikes
He did get what he wanted. Now he gets to live in NY and play with KD

Worth the risk but as an Embiid fan I’m also hoping Harden’s not as washed as he looked the last couple months. Or it could still end up being a horrible trade.

When this Harden to Philly move doesn’t work out bruh is gonna request a trade back to Houston and ruin the rebuild smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom