The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly tweaking trading Drummond. Did they get a center back? Wasn't he solid off the bench for Jojo? Damn. What happens when embiid sits now?

Coupé It Coupé It i concede defeat lol busy doing **** at work :lol:

Honestly I lost count anyways and I definitely was going back to check it :lol:

Congrats on the title pmatic pmatic

1644521289236.gif

It warms my heart that Morey was so desperate to get rid of Ben that he threw in 2 first round picks :lol:

:lol: at thinking he was desperate to get rid of Benjamin. He could have gotten rid of him at any point over the past 4 months but the player he wanted was available. He saw an opening and he took it. I know gold can be found in the late first round (where this pick likely ends up) but giving that up and keeping proven commodities in Maxey and Thigh Bull is a W.

:lol: at thinking he was desperate to get rid of Benjamin. He could have gotten rid of him at any point over the past 4 months but the player he wanted was available. He saw an opening and he took it. I know gold can be found in the late first round (where this pick likely ends up) but giving that up and keeping proven commodities in Maxey and Thigh Bull is a W.
Those picks are terrible lol

Ben is good in the regular season. They will snap that 9 game losing streak and move up in the standings.

76ers should've let them drown but instead gave them a life preserver and called for a rescue boat.
Sounds like Morey wants to have a fully competitive conference because he doesnt want to run from the grind.

Rich Paul and Lebron finessing Montrezl outta $80 million from Charlotte, only for him to get less money and traded to Charlotte is rich.

Oh yeah…he did take that ******** 2yrs/19 mills to be with the Lakers, and they shipped him once it ain’t work out. Only for him to end up in Charlote, older, reputation sunk…with no market and a one year deal. Got damn. That’s damn near malpractice :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom