The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness fellas. Can watch the trade machine all day

04D33DC8-7BD8-43B3-93C3-A352DF1E1190.jpeg

99F3C583-1185-4033-993A-6C092364F9CC.jpeg
would of preferred Doris burke

Would have hoped KP's value was higher but this gives Dallas more flexibility. I'm not mad at the move at all and gotta assume Mavs know about KP's knees
I still think the dude can play and think he's proven that this year when he's been on the floor...

But he's also missed the last two weeks with a knee bruise. It just wasn't ever gonna be right.

I don't love Dinwiddie - but he gives them something they don't have. And if they can juice Bertans back up to 20-25 minutes a night and get him shooting 40% from three, that takes more pressure off Maxi (needed) and that contract is way more manageable in the open market as a salary filler.

I still think the dude can play and think he's proven that this year when he's been on the floor...

But he's also missed the last two weeks with a knee bruise. It just wasn't ever gonna be right.

I don't love Dinwiddie - but he gives them something they don't have. And if they can juice Bertans back up to 20-25 minutes a night and get him shooting 40% from three, that takes more pressure off Maxi (needed) and that contract is way more manageable in the open market as a salary filler.
Right, I'm not mad at this move

Spencer will be in a contract year next season, hopefully healed. I have doubts about what he provides this year but whatever, it's a dart

Bertans gonna have open looks all day and could still be traded down the road especially after more time goes off his deal

Am I missing something with Thybulle? What's so significant about keeping him?

Doesn’t matter if you are missing something or not. They only had to give up Curry (who is valuable don’t get me wrong). They didn’t get cleaned out for Maxey, Thybulle & Curry (or 2 of the 3) was my point.

Thybulle is a generational defender. Give me that guy on my squad all day.

Coupé It Coupé It wasn't getting hyped for anything. Always looking how this roster can improve. Right now, its not even about getting players back.

Right, I'm not mad at this move

Spencer will be in a contract year next season, hopefully healed. I have doubts about what he provides this year but whatever, it's a dart

Bertans gonna have open looks all day and could still be traded down the road especially after more time goes off his deal
The Bertans deal has slight declines in value annually, too, so that's a plus.

And Dinwiddie's last year is only half-guaranteed. Not mad at it.

Davis Bertans of two years ago is basically what they'd tried to turn KP into anyways, so not at least that guy playing that role can shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom