The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LETS GO!

2D7ED0EC-1F54-46E6-B3D2-6A3D428AD4DC.jpeg

Cs are 2-0 against Miami, 2-1 against Cleveland, 2-1 against Milwaukee, 2-1 against Toronto. Not like they can't beat the other good teams in the East.

Beat a dilapidated Miami team. Beat a Cavs team that started tacko fall. Got a win against a Giannis-less bucks in there too.

I don’t trust them yet. But again you gotta beat who is in front of you

They really got no out, at this point…and it’s hilarious :lol:. The 1-3 seeds in the west will get them out the paint surgically….and they can’t climb above the play in, because of a crazy tough back loaded schedule

Them not taking advantage of any part of having the easiest schedule thru the halfway point of the season cost them a lot.

That sense of no urgency and false confidence in “we’ll figure it out” is coming to bite them. They brushed over obvious things that needed attention in Nov/Dec and blew games.

Crazy
Bron may as well claim another groin injury and shut it down lmao

Beat a dilapidated Miami team. Beat a Cavs team that started tacko fall. Got a win against a Giannis-less bucks in there too.

I don’t trust them yet. But again you gotta beat who is in front of you
Sure they have some against depleted teams. Also beat a full strength Miami team by 17. Cs got plenty losses where they were missing guys too or blew leads in ridiculous fashions.

I like how the team is trending though. Got an 8 man rotation where everybody can strap up. 5 man lineups where everybody out there can make plays. Derrick White shot poorly today but he's an absolute perfect fit and still helped the team. Coach seems to be figuring some things out as well.

Tuesday should be interesting assuming Harden plays.

My dude Stix making an impact :pimp:

He can replace Myles Turner if needed. Maybe can get them a wing of sorts.

Sure they have some against depleted teams. Also beat a full strength Miami team by 17. Cs got plenty losses where they were missing guys too or blew leads in ridiculous fashions.

I like how the team is trending though. Got an 8 man rotation where everybody can strap up. 5 man lineups where everybody out there can make plays. Derrick White shot poorly today but he's an absolute perfect fit and still helped the team. Coach seems to be figuring some things out as well.

Tuesday should be interesting assuming Harden plays.

Yeah they absolutely got better. I want to see them against the new look 6ers and nets (if they ever play together.) the bucks and the Raptors are clicking now. Miami is healthy. The Cavs got better.

I’m just not evaluating them on this weak part of their schedule. That’s all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom