The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giddey is nice, but I think he probably should connect with a shot doctor this Summer. J is pretty ugly.
1000% Comes from his chest. Never mind his % sucks anyways, got to fix that form especially with sub average athleticism and a wingspan shorter than his height.

Bazley has been great since he got benched. Still plays the same amount of minutes just doesnt start. Hes an rfa this summer and OKC hasnt committed to retaining him

Fournier and Randle clearly do NOT like each other :lol:
Fournier forced a horrendoes step through 3 literally just because he'd rather do that than pass. He even had Bazely in the air i thought he could have gotten a foul.

And Randle has Robinson on a dump off pass open every time.

Shout out to Giddey for going 3d his first time at MSG. Puts him in the company of legends, hasnt been done since 86

I swear this was on my first try…

We’re back :pimp:

8AA43833-93F7-4830-A745-D71BA04FF205.jpeg

Honest question tho - do you think the Knicks would take Jabari or go for a guard like Sharpe with #1? I already root for enough depressing teams that I don't really follow the Knicks closely.

We’re not getting the first pick :lol:

Who cares :lol:

WE JUST HELD THE 3RD BEST OFFENSE* IN THE NBA TO 85 POINTS.

And we still have TWO DPOY level defenders on reserve.

The hours are of the witching variety.

*Since February 9th
Ugly loss for the kings against an extremely shorthandrd team but in line with their performances before the trade. Prized possession went for a strong 9-9-2.

Good luck

Honest question tho - do you think the Knicks would take Jabari or go for a guard like Sharpe with #1? I already root for enough depressing teams that I don't really follow the Knicks closely.
you take Smith or banchero and trade randle to anyone who will take him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom