The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven’t figured out exactly how he does it, but CP3 definitely cheats on jump balls. I’ve seen his short *** win too many against much taller dudes.

Some guys just have a knack for those things. Always in the right place at the right time
basketball.gif

🤢🤢🤢

Buy out by Monday.

I haven't been more proud in a Loss than I am right now. Many of you know that I am a HUGE CELTS AND 6ERS FAN. This game was more than a basketball game. It was about how this country doesn't back our brave men and women of law enforcement. Officer Jim has a lot of work to do in establishing respect for law enforcement. #SALUTE

ATTEN HUT LIB SCUMS

TCPA.gif

Pat Bev running around doing nothing is one of the biggest misnomers out there regarding NBA basketball
even at this stage of his career, he still provides solid defense and crashes the boards
doesn't need the ball on the offensive end and you can't really just leave his open since he hits his threes at a respectable rate

good to see him get a nice deal

I haven't been more proud in a Loss than I am right now. Many of you know that I am a HUGE CELTS AND 6ERS FAN. This game was more than a basketball game. It was about how this country doesn't back our brave men and women of law enforcement. Officer Jim has a lot of work to do in establishing respect for law enforcement. #SALUTE

ATTEN HUT LIB SCUMS

TCPA.gif
here is Officer Jim with the Philadelphia PD
already putting in work

1644985013878.png

even at this stage of his career, he still provides solid defense and crashes the boards
doesn't need the ball on the offensive end and you can't really just leave his open since he hits his threes at a respectable rate

good to see him get a nice deal

He's a career 6 Reb per 36 for his career at 6' which is like...some bat**** crazy type stuff and is almost always >38% on 3's, and over 40% on open 3's. He's a hack, but is really good defensively still, because of his length, IQ, and his outrageous motor. He compliments just about every team he's on. He's legit good

Never understood the sentiment that Pat Bev was some bum. Always thought teams played better with him on the court.

healthy clips vs suns first rd would be fun
even if its just PG, it could be entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom