The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally forgot Greg Anthony was arrested and charged with misdemeanor soliciting a prostitute in a Washington D.C. wife still stayed with him and he still has an analyst career then has a son in the NBA! Bruh is blessed.

Happened to Worthy too. Before a road game in Houston back in the day

Honestly, There is very little upside to being in the dunk contest lol. If you do well, it's very rarely remembered unless it's truly legendary like 2016. But if you do poorly, you're going to get clowned. I see why so many top players skip it all together. A lot of risk with the very little reward

1645333475510.jpeg
1645333494276.jpeg

Honestly, There is very little upside to being in the dunk contest lol. If you do well, it's very rarely remembered unless it's truly legendary like 2016. But if you do poorly, you're going to get clowned. I see why so many top players skip it all together. A lot of risk with the very little reward

Cole Anthony made himself look like a fool and really showed his cornball personality. Dude looked like he been sheltered and told yes all his life. He hardheaded like a MF! :lol:

We were talking about this exact topic in the Lakers thread, I certainly believe a team would draft Bronny If they could get LeBron. In two years, LeBron will still likely be an all NBA, top 10 player. LeBron has even stated that money wouldn't be an issue so he might even go to a team at a discounted salary.

Also, imagine the financial windfall that would come from LeBron's farewell tour. Teams would be lining up to give Bronny their last available roster spot. I'm not sure how long Bronnys NBA career would last after his dad retires lol.

All star Saturday night was awesome except dunk contest. Dead that til Zach and Aaron stop bull****ting.

Skills challenge and 3 point were awesome.

I need top shooters in the league in the 3pt next year.

It's the premier event. And should be treated as such.

Dunks ain't even popping like that in the game. Pulling up from deep is life.

Last edited:
Caught everything late. The skills challenge and 3 point 🔥
Timbs/Knicks jersey and Mexico flag themed jersey/shoes were the highlights of the dunk contest 👎🏼

We were talking about this exact topic in the Lakers thread, I certainly believe a team would draft Bronny If they could get LeBron. In two years, LeBron will still likely be an all NBA, top 10 player. LeBron has even stated that money wouldn't be an issue so he might even go to a team at a discounted salary.

Also, imagine the financial windfall that would come from LeBron's farewell tour. Teams would be lining up to give Bronny their last available roster spot. I'm not sure how long Bronnys NBA career would last after his dad retires lol.
does lebron even want a farewell tour?

Popped em for 3 chips. Can you blame them? Boos are really love.

Do you not remember Bron was booed when he went back to Cleveland on the heat...booed relentlessly.

Kobe got booed in Philly. At All Star lol.
Bleveland put that behind them. This 2022. Steph not eem getting love in the land :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom