The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the game and i have no idea why he’s mad. He was still pressing them at the end when the game was already decided and wisconsin called a timeout. What are they supposed to do? Just turn it over?

Concede if you want the game to be over.
Been a little crybaby his whole tenure there. Goofy dude.

Juwan will get a suspension and finish out the season. Maybe a departure happens after the season.

not a closed fist, but enough to warrant a suspension. he basically sparked a fight. and it could've gotten really bad
he might be out after this szn

absolutely embarrassing behavior at that moment

Last edited:
Am I just not remembering correctly or wasn’t Juwan pretty level-headed as a player? I remember him being the “calm one” on his Michigan and Wizards teams.

Is This a Pigeon |  IS THIS DISSENSION? | image tagged in is this a pigeon | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Just reading about LeBron wanting to join his son's team if he gets drafted. At first, I thought it was pretty whack that he's not giving his son space to grow and learn on his own. But then it hit me....This gives teams more incentive to draft Bronny. I have no idea where he ranks now but if he's just average...then a team would be happy to draft Bronny if it means a year or two of King James.

Just reading about LeBron wanting to join his son's team if he gets drafted. At first, I thought it was pretty whack that he's not giving his son space to grow and learn on his own. But then it hit me....This gives teams more incentive to draft Bronny. I have no idea where he ranks now but if he's just average...then a team would be happy to draft Bronny if it means a year or two of King James.
Even if the team that drafts Bronny is a team Lebron doesn’t want to go to, that team could get a king’s ransom for Bronny in a trade where Bronny goes to the team that Lebron’s on in a post-draft trade…

Also saw that if the NBA or NBAPA opts out of the current CBA agreement in December, and the next agreement gets rid of the “can’t come out of HS to the NBA” rule, then Bronny could be eligible for the 2023 draft instead of the 2024 draft. We already know Silver’s not against it.

:lol:

Always gets me cause you see the disgust on all the dudes faces, even security dude behind Hov.

Homie in the white-T is the funniest one; he can’t believe Jay let shorty get him in his feels.

:lol:

That’s Chaka Pilgrim. Longtime roc-a-fella employee and current roc nation employee. They were “play fighting”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom