The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Timberwolves jersey is so fire to me. We need more "weird" coloured jerseys. Now that the Cavs are good again they can fill that void. All their jerseys are weird

Yeah I have a feeling the Nets have their eyes set for next year. No mandate, healthy KD, Joe, and Ben.

This year ain’t it for them.
K turns 34 next year and already gave away 1 year.

Thanks to KD himself leaving the Warriors, there’s not a single unbeatable team anymore.

League is wide open.

They’re gonna give it a shot, at a minimum to see if Ben refusing to shoot will be an achilles heel when it matters & if they need to retool again in the offseason

Screenshot_20220228-192133.jpg

If they make the playoffs.

Yeah I have a feeling the Nets have their eyes set for next year. No mandate, healthy KD, Joe, and Ben.

This year ain’t it for them.

This is a dangerous strategy considering the ages, injury histories, and mental stabilities of some important pieces on that team.

Punting in year 3/4 of this experiment is wild. You already punted a year for KD as it is.

K turns 34 next year and already gave away 1 year.

Thanks to KD himself leaving the Warriors, there’s not a single unbeatable team anymore.

League is wide open.

They’re gonna give it a shot, at a minimum to see if Ben refusing to shoot will be an achilles heel when it matters & if they need to retool again in the offseason

Varnell alluded to it but is Kyrie a lock to come back (he has a player option)? And what does him opting in do to flexibility for next years roster? I guess I don’t see Kyrie leaving KD hanging but you never know with him and we can only hope we’re past COVID at that point and NYC also has its affairs in order.

Bro what is this physical challenge thing that the Heat are doing to this fan. Thats wild.

Jimmy Butler with his first obvious foul bait of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom