The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit can't even tell when these quotes are real now
That BSS influence :lol:

It's real though, he said it on his podcast

Said the guys he got traded with, Seth and Drummond, don't really mess with Ben like that too

Yall think Ben even gonna sit on the bench next Thursday? I got tickets to the game, I’m expecting the crowd to be EPIC :smokin

Yall think Ben even gonna sit on the bench next Thursday? I got tickets to the game, I’m expecting the crowd to be EPIC :smokin
It's sad that I'm at the point where I'd give him credit for showing up, even if he didn't play

That's where we're at. Par for the course, standing ovations if he makes a free throw or jump shot energy

Lakers fans are ungrateful. I've been begging for Russ or LeBron for a decade now. Please come and ruin my team. Ungrateful

Blame your sorry GM for all of the moves besides getting AD basically being awful.

I'll still take LeBron on the Knicks even if it means giving Bronny the starting 3 spot. I do not care. Let me get a LeBron Knicks jersey that I didn't have to make in 2K and I'm happy.

full

Lakers fans are ungrateful. I've been begging for Russ or LeBron for a decade now. Please come and ruin my team. Ungrateful

Blame your sorry GM for all of the moves besides getting AD basically being awful.

I'll still take LeBron on the Knicks even if it means giving Bronny the starting 3 spot. I do not care. Let me get a LeBron Knicks jersey that I didn't have to make in 2K and I'm happy.
Fine, we'll send Westbrook to the Knicks this summer.

Those LeBron travel clips are edited.
They must be mixing the dirty with the clean then. Go to the 0:09 second mark of the Ballsack Sports clip:

Now here is the OG Clip;

That is honestly even more "dangerous" if it is half edited/half real :smh:

Pacifically the fastbreak running ones. I'll see if i can find the og clips. Jump stop Bron definitely takes all the steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom