The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
would never happen, but would be good for the league

and instead of having all these game on given days, you cut that down and spread them throughout the week.. then Saturday and Sunday run games throughout the day.. and then you have your special days, obviously

Again, what happens when guys are still resting?

might need to rethink my thoughts on the matter….

but yea, cut games and spread them out.. 2 or 3 games max per week for teams
Can say cut games, but players got to agree to a pay-cut to all the games cut. That's lost revenue from TV deals, stadium attendance, etc. Can cut 12 games or whatever, but be prepared to lose 15% of your pay.

LOL @ “I’m not buying its all injuries.”

That’s probably good Collin, since nobody is actually trying to sell you that, especially during the last week of the regular season.

Giannis, Luka and Jokic all played. AD thugged it out on one foot. Embiid playing right now and was questionable throughout the day.

I don’t know what he’s talking about

that's what Max Kellerman was hoping for. well, even if Rust performs like that, Lakers ain't worth it. it's not just a season of disappointment, it a horrendous season of a horrendous squad of so-called HOFs. never in history has a team built like that and a disputed goat getting embarrassed by everyone in the league. the worst superstar team in the NBA league history.
A3E292FE-8AC1-452C-BD1B-7597298B757D.jpeg

thats teams/league problem

id just rather see better basketball, more focus on individual games and matchups and fewer meaningless games

like today got 12 games, shh is absurd

It’s always going to be meaningless games in April. There has always been meaningless games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom