The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the season is over, Atkinson woke up like
1655648734977.gif

I get going from New York all the way to California then all the way to North Carolina would be very tough on the family

I also get being a highly paid assistant in some cases is a better job than being the head.

But that’s still wild unprofessional :lol: Ultimately won’t matter tho. Billy D got another look when he was finally ready.

I Wanted to see Melo with the keys under D’Antoni anyway.

357AC272-9506-41FD-92C6-5BBD2429C357.jpeg

This is such a wild thing to say :smh:
if you going to quote me, then quote me
did ja not say he was still "on dat" and eluding that he has a past life?

you don't think adam silver is going to look into stuff like this? man will protect the brand and image of the leauge

1655671131270.png

Last edited:
whens the last time a team went into the draft without a head coach? hornets in that position with atkinson pulling out.

if you going to quote me, then quote me
did ja not say he was still "on dat" and eluding that he has a past life?

you don't think adam silver is going to look into stuff like this? man will protect the brand and image of the leauge

1655671131270.png
Comparing that man to Aaron Hernandez cause he going back & forth w/a n_ on Twitter wreckless as hell….Called that man a thug cause he ain’t backing down from them corny a_ dudes on the Warriors

whens the last time a team went into the draft without a head coach? hornets in that position with atkinson pulling out.
The Laker hired Byron Scott in late July 2014. They were trying to sell free agents they would hire a coach they prefer once an agreement was in place. :lol:

The Laker hired Byron Scott in late July 2014. They were trying to sell free agents they would hire a coach they prefer once an agreement was in place. :lol:
i got to look back at the draft
mitch was still in charge of the lakers at that time? he's in the same position with the hornets

Comparing that man to Aaron Hernandez cause he going back & forth w/a n_ on Twitter wreckless as hell….Called that man a thug cause he ain’t backing down from them corny a_ dudes on the Warriors
i can tell you don't know how to handle jokes
carry on and have a blessed day

dont work yourself into a shoot brother

i got to look back at the draft
mitch was still in charge of the lakers at that time? he's in the same position with the hornets
Ya...he didn't get hired from the Lakers until February 2017.

Another famous late coaching hire was the Sixers and Brett Brown. I want to say they took that until August because everybody understood that was gonna be a bad job for 3-4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom