The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam really out hear a meat gazer. Nah bro. Can’t be looking at other man meat in these street. This would never happen in the 90s.

Ball boy version of this…

226D7703-3C05-4E7A-BD31-AA66787F23EE.gif

I thought Cuban was talking care of Delonte?
sad situation. cuban got him into a treatment program and he was recently released
hopefully, west can get the help he needs and get back on the right track.

knowing someone that is bipolar, it's tough. even with the medication, therapy. etc. they can still have a set back

Last edited:
They stopped fining him but he hasn’t gotten his money yet

and it’s not really about the money, Rich Paul and Ben tried to strong Arm the Sixers and the team held strong, now Ben is coming back and reaching out, speaking to teammates and coach asking for some time. Sixers granted it to him with no harsh feelings.

I don’t know why this forum is clowning the Sixers. They’re doing the right thing and all the leaders of the team are asking the crowd so give him his space and asked to support their Brother.

it’s not like this time off is forever.

also, not sure why the media is pushing the narrative of mental health. The guy is just not ready to face the Philly crowd. At the very most, it’s anxiety. It’s cheap to play the mental illness card.

and it’s not really about the money, Rich Paul and Ben tried to strong Arm the Sixers and the team held strong, now Ben is coming back and reaching out, speaking to teammates and coach asking for some time. Sixers granted it to him with no harsh feelings.

I don’t know why this forum is clowning the Sixers. They’re doing the right thing and all the leaders of the team are asking the crowd so give him his space and asked to support their Brother.

it’s not like this time off is forever.

also, not sure why the media is pushing the narrative of mental health. The guy is just not ready to face the Philly crowd. At the very most, it’s anxiety. It’s cheap to play the mental illness card.

Trash org guy had the whole summer off now he needs time off like he ain’t show 20 videos of him working out enjoying his life guy is a. Paid professional and a tough guy . If the teammates ain’t have to be professional they would all want to ship him

Trash org guy had the whole summer off now he needs time off like he ain’t show 20 videos of him working out enjoying his life guy is a. Paid professional and a tough guy . If the teammates ain’t have to be professional they would all want to ship him
Org is trash yes but not for handling of the situation. I’m not trading him for the sake of trading him (me personally he can go) and had he literally said this during his meeting with Morey/Brand etc back in June, he wouldn’t have been facing any scrutiny whatsoever

we not about to let this fool lead the next era of player empowerment lol

Org is trash yes but not for handling of the situation. I’m not trading him for the sake of trading him (me personally he can go) and had he literally said this during his meeting with Morey/Brand etc back in June, he wouldn’t have been facing any scrutiny whatsoever

we not about to let this fool lead the next era of player empowerment lol

That’s why you ship him where u want him to go not where he wants to go . His trade value is at the lowest it’s ever been . Talks have been quiet . You got Joel giving it his all for the team . He’s worth what the other 29 teams thinks he’s worth a solid starter and a first rounder at max at this time . He’s not a top 40 player in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom