The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben got more conviction in his beliefs than Wiggins did
wow.png

Last edited:
Big fan of Barnes cause of college but liking what I've seen of him so far.

Also love the new no foul rule about jumping into the defender.

I’m glad that coaches can dress casual. Never understood why coaches have/had to dress like they on the cat walk in a sweaty hostile environment.

Last edited:
League Pass finally gonna get my money.

This draft has all time great potential. Top to bottom, this is looking like a boom of talent in one load. As no hater I hope ALL picks make a good name for themselves & have long careers.

These Knicks got a potential Mitch Rob replacement, or even running mate, at 58. The kid guards 1-5 & already expanding his game to the 3, allegedly.
Another athaletic freak of nature.

Got the point guard of tomorrow they needed & perhaps a stud in Sims. Better Dwight Howard if he has any mamba blood. Get a post up game based on speed and footwork & he’s set up for mucho success.

IStopped wasting my time watching football games. And those 12 minute highlight reels give me full game action in a timely manner. Time to get my junkie on for this season.

THEY gonna love this quote

Nah, you more worried about your checks.

but fr tho, this **** is saddening that he’s THIS vocal about the vaccine. 703k deaths and counting aint convincing enough? KAT’s mom?

You put a lot of **** in your body to gain some level competitiveness but you draw the line at vaccines? Hmm…

People MADE choices for the betterment and safety of players who might have compromised immunities so players went out to get it to prevent a more catastrophic event worse than the NFL last year.

Antivaxxers acting like they're being forced to take a shot of heroine. It's a damn vaccine. None of its very rare side effects is as bad as covid messing up or killing you. Don't know one person who regrets getting the vaccine or any other vaccine we got when we were kids.

I knew Murphy was a crazy good shooter, but I didn’t think he was good at anything else. Felt like he would get torched defensively since most the videos I watched show his lateral movement being extra slow. But he looks good out there in SL and now this game.

This guy is an idiot. Hopefully in ten years I’ll be fine. Dumb ****. Wish they could just cut him and get him out the league. I can’t stand the amount of stupidity., clearly doesn’t know how vaccines work.

One of my boy’s had Covid almost a year ago and he’s still feeling it. Can barely walk up the steps. Dizzy all the time, weak as hell. Has to stop to catch his breath all the time but hey, a vaccine might do more long term damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom