The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls win & so does this guy 😂

ADAAA60A-FC7A-4EA5-A2C7-C6AE74D72607.jpeg

The teams put in front of them on the schedule

You do realize that they could have played the teams put in front of them on the schedule and those teams could have all been mediocre to bad, right? Not saying that’s the case but there is more nuance to it than you are insinuating. Then there is also the fact this is their eight home game and they have only left the state of California once. I’m not trying to poo poo on their season but just adding some color to the situation and explaining why people are asking that.

I wouldn’t mind if the league got rid of take fouls. They should implement the rule that the G league has in place .

Dame trash this year. Just a chucker. When the ridiculous shots ain’t falling you look like a bad player.

You do realize that they could have played the teams put in front of them on the schedule and those teams could have all been mediocre to bad, right? Not saying that’s the case but there is more nuance to it than you are insinuating. Then there is also the fact this is their eight home game and they have only left the state of California once. I’m not trying to poo poo on their season but just adding some color to the situation and explaining why people are asking that.
There real topic at hand of my post is that the warriors are playing well, and there are a few dubs fans that were calling for Kerr's head on a spike. I've always maintained that Kerr is a top 3 to 5 coach in the league.

But I'll indulge. Every year the NBA makes a 82 game schedule. The teams themselves don't have any control over that schedule.

They can't call Adam silver and say "we have too many home games against too many sub .500 teams bro. Can you fly in the top 5 teams this week?"

They have done a great job with what was put in front of them to start the season. Period

It's more than I can say about your Lakers or my clippers.

The Lakers have had a very favorable schedule to start the season. If they were 10-1, I doubt any of mlga would be saying "best in the league? nah, we are more like 6th or 7th best since we haven't played anybody, especially on the road."

Will that change? Maybe. Maybe not.

But for now, the dubs have the best record in the league, they move the ball well and they play good defense. And after tonight, they should be a league best 10-1.

So what really happened from last year to this year with warriors? It’s almost like night n day. Was Poole there before? They barely made the playoffs/in last season and now they look like they only taking 12 wins all season! :lol:

Dame trash this year. Just a chucker. When the ridiculous shots ain’t falling you look like a bad player.

Might be a chance where he’s half checked out

He says he wants to stay in Portland but maybe his doubts are becoming more distracting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom