The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really surprised they are making LeBron miss his only visit to MSG

This is like the Jokic suspension with them not knowing the schedule since both these teams are playing again so soon
On Sunday when the pistons face the lakers there’s going to be a fight

Stewart should have just calmly walked up to Bron and sucker punched him

eye for an eye

I sort of get the 2 games for Stewart. He did try to keep the conflict going or escalate it multiple times.
He was an animal bro. He plowed through like 4 of his team mates and so many coaches and refs. And then he kept coming after him. He seriously deserves more games out than just 2 - what a complete display of bad sportsmanship.

League about to lose trillions tomorrow
wow.png

That's surprising, I just expected a heavy fine for Bron.

If Bron wanted Stewart's number, he could've just ask Ellington. :lol: Or reach out to Lyles or Corey Jo.

He was an animal bro. He plowed through like 4 of his team mates and so many coaches and refs. And then he kept coming after him. He seriously deserves more games out than just 2 - what a complete display of bad sportsmanship.
He low key didn’t do it on purpose. Glad that news got out.

Username to avi to post content to ratio is off the charts here. Somebody get this man a pair of kneepads for the burn.

I'm pretty sure dudes like Ibaka and Shaq got suspended when their punches didn't even connect. You can't really prove intent so anytime you land an elbow or fist the league is gonna sit you down at least one game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom