The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was an animal bro. He plowed through like 4 of his team mates and so many coaches and refs. And then he kept coming after him. He seriously deserves more games out than just 2 - what a complete display of bad sportsmanship.
I wish we could have seen what he REALLY would have done had he gotten to LeBronze.

Bro...just swing on him if you're gonna do it. Don't say you're gonna do it, just do it. Set a screen with your fist game lol.

Now Bron gon get him suspended for threats. Prolly gon report him to the feds for terrorism

IMG_20211122_000221_952.jpg

RawBadAgama-size_restricted.gif

In case you were curious, here's the only other ejection. I don't think that minimal contact warranted such bla belligerent response. He even caused the contact.

Harden needs to give up on trying to draw fouls. He keeps playing chicken with the refs, and they’re not flinching.

Two things that jump right out at me about Cleveland;
1.) I don’t like that there is a D.Wade, and everytime I hear “Wade” I start looking for “Flash”.
2.) The assistant coach from Cleveland looks like Willie D from the Geto Boys and it’s messing with me.
3.) *Bonus* Adam Silver will be voted out be the board of governors, aka, the presidents, aka, Klutch. David Stern (RIP) would never.

What the F? 💀💩🙄

This is one of the reasons why I'm glad the Lakers got rid of this fool. He was always more focused on his corny outfits than his game. He was basically too Hollywood for his own good lacking the transcendent superstar talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom